Chapter 12 - More Shenanigans

Izuku :

Izuku : .... No..... don't eat it........not my ..... bread sticks....

Pyrrha : You know you're not gonna get any.

Izuku : No.... fuck you..... I have got some right...... in my hand.

Pyrrha : *sigh* Wake up sleepy head.

She got off the bed as she delivered a quick strike to Izuku's stomach causing his body to lunge up a bit as his torso was being pushed down.

Izuku : GAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Pyrrha : For you being Italian with those bread sticks.

Izuku : I mean... those breadsticks kinda taste good.

Pyrrha : Kinda? *deadpan face* Boi the last time we went to the Olive Garden you stole the entire basket worth of bread sticks.

Izuku : Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Pyrrha : *sigh* But either way come on everyone are waiting for you *points behind her*

Izuku : I guess I might've slept too much *rubs his head while smiling*

Pyrrha : Can't blame you, you literally busted through 17 ceilings of concrete with just your head.

Izuku : Goes to show on how much I trained my Iron head.

Pyrrha : Which I wish you won't use again cmon *walks away*

Izuku watched as Pyrrha left the room as he then got off his bed as he started to stretch his body as he was yawning from how tired he is. He looked outside only to see it's still dark which kinda confused him as he realized something. 

Izuku : 'SHIT I FORGOT I HAD TO MAKE DINNER'

He dashed straight out of his room as he ran in the hallway past many staffs and managers along the way as they were confused on what was wrong, some confused on why there is a random young teen here while others were thinking he's gotta go fast.

Izuku skirted along the side as he was in front of the dining room as he dashed in only to see some of the girls by the tv watching something.

The loud noise of the skirting made the girls who were on the couch to look back at Izuku as they notice him.

Pekora : Hiya-peko Izuku how are you?

Izuku : *panting* Not like..... I didn't go through cardiac arrest but if its about my head then ..... yes It's ok.

Botan : Oh good cause you literally worried me a bit when Pyrrha told us about your little stunt.

Izuku : No it's not that bad since my head could take it.

Pekora : He sure learned Iron Head for real.

Izuku : .... I ain't a steel type Pokemon.