Chapter 7 - Nature is a Blessing

2 ladies were walking side by side on the road as they were going somewhere.

??? : Can you tell me why we are going to Dagoba Beach?

Calli : Well you did complain about the fact that it was such a messy place a few months ago.

??? : *sigh* I remember and I don't get it. Why throw away your trash in the ocean when it will just pile up later? It seriously is gonna hurt the animals in the ocean.

Calli : Well humans nowadays don't really care about what they do as long as they see no problem with them not being involved Fauna.

Fauna : I suppose you're right but at least there's still people who care in this world *smiles*

Calli : I know that because there's someone who's cleaning the beach right now. I'm sure he's really putting in all his fucking work into his training.

Fauna : Really *surprised* Well I suppose I can thank them for helping. But what do you mean by his training?

Calli : Ah he's cleaning the beach with someone so that he can get ready for his Hero School as it is where he wanted to be.

Fauna : He must've been thinking that cleaning the beach provides him some privacy in training unlike training in the gym huh?

Calli : Yep and I have no fucking words if he pulls some kind of bullshit where its unbelievable to imagine.

Fauna : I see....

Calli : Here we are, Dagoba Beach.

Fauna looked over to the beach as she widened her eyes seeing an area of lustrous sand clean with no scrap or leftover or anything. Its bare clean like nothing was ever there. Even though other parts of the beach still have trash this was such a huge contrast to months ago when she saw this place.

Fauna : Are you exactly sure this was done by 2 people instead of like a group of people? This place is just so clean to the fact that its almost unbelievable to think only 2 people can do this in a few months. 

Calli : That only applies to people who picks their days of cleaning this while trying to not strain themselves. Izuku though is different..... *smiles* He always put in the most of his work to get better no matter how much he strains himself.

Fauna : ..... It's surprising though as this was not seen often.

Calli : I know and it makes me glad that I know him *chuckles*

Fauna : 'Exactly the way I want to see it'

Calli : Well lets go meet him he should be over there training with someone *points at a location*

Fauna looked at where Calli is pointing as she see 2 people face to face with each other as a slight breeze embraced them both. They were just standing there as the girl on one end suddenly raised her hands up before pushing it towards the direction of the boy.