Chapter 3 - Resolve

Welp you asked for it and I will give you the Dog. Well sadly he still needs to be here as he is essential to the plot. The thing is I did ask if he can be forgiving but I didn't specify if it's to you guys so Izuku will never forgive Bakugo as I will alter his words and personality a bit. Sorry if this comes off unexpected but I had to do it. He needs to be in the story so I can't just get rid of him or kill him off.

It was a week after Izuku talked to his other childhood friends as he was at the cafeteria. while writing down something on his notebook.

Izuku : Pyrrha's quirk is good only when their's metal objects nearby and that can cause some disadvantage... what would happen if she were to be having some magnetic objects on her as she can use them to her advantage? Well the items needs to be good and durable, strong but not lethal and can even carry magnetic properties to other items. It would do some stuff to her quirk as she *mutters* *mutters*

Izuku was muttering and thinking about how to help Pyrrha for when she fights as she was mostly relying on her quirk, Magnetism. The quirk was an interesting one as it allows her to move either metal towards her or to a specific location. People would mistake it as telekinesis but in truth it was an interesting quirk to Izuku as he tries to find more and more ways to improve it.

Pyrrha knows about this but she lets him be as she thinks it's cute on how he wants to help her. I mean she knows Izuku is stronger than her but she wasn't quite exactly sure about how his analytics can help for her hero outfit so she just wants to see what he comes up with.

When things were getting awkward as Izuku was alone there muttering before the school bell rings telling him it's time for class to which he dashed as fast as he can towards the classroom.

He was able to reach there in time for when the teacher started to teach class.

Timeskip

It was after class as Izuku finished packing his bags and brought out one of his most recent analysis notebooks (Not the one with Pyrrha's notes he kept it in a separate notebook). As he opened the pages and looked through all the heroes he analyzed in that one it got snatched from his hands.

Izuku : Wha-

Bakugo : Hehe what you're writing there Deku? *smirks* Is this a diary?

We see Bakugo holding the notebook in his hand as Izuku just looked at him. Bakugo then took a look at the notebook to see it's title. He then started to laugh like a damn bastard.

Bakugo : HAHAHAHA YOU THINK YOU CAN BECOME A HERO? HERE'S WHAT I THINK *explodes the notebook*

When he did that Izuku just looked at him in shock as to see his notebook burnt and destroyed. To add salt to the wound Bakugo just dropped it and stomped it more and more before he then chucked it out of the window. He then raised his palm against Izuku as he launched an explosion.