Chapter 5 - Our Months of Dread

After Izuku and Pyrrha gave their answers we now see them as they were at the junk scattered across the shoreline. Izuku was lifting a box full of metal as he was running with it across the sand towards the place to put it at. Pyrrha on the other hand was using Magnetism as she connected 2 different piles of scraps of garbage and slowly gravitated them to the location of where they dump it.

The process was slow due to Izuku being quirkless and Pyrrha on the other hand can't take everything in the entire beach and just chuck it. Her drawback for the matter is she can only magnetize a set amount of items going overboard from how much she can do can cause her a needle piercing headache.

Yagi was just watching Izuku and Pyrrha as he tries to figure out ways to help him but he rubbed his head as he already has no idea on how since he used up his time limit. He then went towards Izuku as he see something he may need to work on.

Yagi : Young Midoriya

Izuku : Ah All Might

Yagi : Please stop I did say to just call me Yagi

Izuku : Ok but what's the problem?

Yagi : Well *eyeing Izuku's body* The fact is you're weak.

Izuku : Uhh I get that but what doesn't that-

Yagi : No no *waves his hand* what I mean is your body. You see in order for you to gain One for All you're body needs to be prepared for the torture and pain that comes with it. The body matters as if the vessel well lets say this *Brings out a steel bar* The body needs to be in shape in order for the drawbacks to be as minimal as possible. If it was unprepared then *snaps the steel bar*.

Izuku : The body would either break apart or my body parts will detach from me.

Yagi nods as Pyrrha just heard them from a distance as her face suddenly changed to worry as for Izuku's well being. However from her looking at him and his determined face she could tell he would have no problem with it and would find a way. She smiled knowing that Izuku would be fine.

Yagi : So you understand the thing is...

Izuku : This beach is only for endurance as it only trains my stamina and only partially my body. The techniques will be what I learn by myself and training my body is only what I do myself.

Yagi : But that's why I have this *brings out a textbook* I sorted out your schedule for how you will do your exercise while also cleaning up this beach. Its the "Aim to Pass American Dream Plan"

Yagi : So how is it? *smiles*

Izuku : It can give us enough time *smile*

Yagi :  Then for now you will train yourself by cleaning this place but tomorrow we will work with your body muscle.

Izuku : HAI

Yagi then left the boy as he went to attend a meeting at another place leaving Izuku there as he was staring at his schedule. Pyrrha came behind him as she peeked at the schedule seeing its contents.

Pyrrha : To be honest the schedule looks like a downgrade to our own schedule.

Izuku : And so we will combine our schedule with this one.

Pyrrha just looked at Izuku who was smirking at the schedule as she has a sweat drop on her face. She knew that Izuku will make one deadly schedule but coming from him, he would probably tone it down to make it manageable for Pyrrha.

Pyrrha : I swear to god are you really gonna do it?

Izuku : Oh you know I'm gonna make this damn training hell.