Eda asks Raine out to Grom- Young Raeda

~———~
Eda walked through the halls of Hexside with her sister, Lilith. The girls covered their ears as the bell screamed. Eda groaned as she waved to her sister and sped off down the hallway. The girl continued to run before she knocked into someone.
"Oof! Hey! Wat- O-Oh, h-hey Raine," she looked at the her teal-haired friend. Blood began to rush to her cheeks. The two got up.
"W-Well- Um, b-bye! C-Cya at lunch!" Eda ran back off to her class, as to not be late again.

Lunch

"H-Hey! E-Eda!" Raine called out. They jumped into the arms of Eda.
"Woah! Heh, hey Rainestorm!" Eda chuckled. She looked up at her her sister for help. Lilith gave her a thumbs up for support.
"Hey, um... Can you meet me by the library at the end of the day?"
"Oh, okay!" they said. Two people walked behind them.
"Oi. Move," the girl says. The girl's boyfriend pulled her back.
"Odalia, let them be," he said, smiling at the three who stood in front of him. As the two of them walked off, Eda blows raspberries Odalia's way.
"Oh, uh, here! Apple blood!" Raine said as they passed the carton to their friend. "Now, let's go sit down." The three of them walked to a table in the corner of the room.

The rest of the day was a drag. Potions, potions and more potions. Eda wanted to skip, but she'd already lost a lot of learning to skipping, so would get expelled if she skips again. She and her sister got paired up for today.
"Uhg. I-I don't think I can do it Lily... They're too good for me..." she said, regretting her choices.
"No, you two will be perfect. Oh and grom royalty get announced tomorrow so it's now or never!" Lilith reassured her. Eda smiled and focused back on the girls work. That was how the rest of the lesson went by. Eda was both dreading and awaiting the scream of the bell to signalise the day had came to an end. The bell screamed, snapping the younger Clawthrone out of her daydream she sent herself into when thinking about Raine.
"Wish me luck," she whispered to her sister before she ran off down the halls to the library.

"Okay, you can do this Edalyn. Just tell them," Eda muttered to herself.
"Tell me what?" Raine cooed from behind her, surprising Eda.
"W-Well... Uh... Grom is tomorrow... And I..." Eda took a deep breath. "I-I wanted to know if you would go with me..." Eda rubbed the back of her neck, looking away from Raine. Both their faces grew a deep shade of red.
"Yes... I will Eda," Raine smiled, planting a small kiss of Eda's cheek. "I want to ask you something as well actually..." Eda hummed a curious noise.
"W-Will you..." Raine stoped for a second. "Will you go out with me...?" They averted their gaze from Eda, now looking at the floor. Eda looked shocked, yet happy. A smile crept onto Eda's face as she lifted Raine's chin up and returned Raine's kiss, but now on the lips. The two pulled away in unison.
"How's that for a answer?" she teased before dragging them to the closest exit.

"Mother! Father! Sister! I'm home, and I brought a friend!" Eda yelled, regretting calling Raine 'just a friend'. Lilith ran downstairs and pulled her sister towards her.
"How'd it go?" she practically screeched. Eda laughed a bit before pulling out of her sisters embrace. Their parents walked in as Eda walked towards her new partner, aka Raine Whispers. She pulled them and kissed them, earning squeals from Lilith, shocked faces from her parents and a shocked and flustered face from Raine. Eda pulled away and walked next to Raine.
"E-Eda! D-Don't just do t-that without warning!" Raine half-yelled, face bright red. A little snort left Eda's mouth. Gwendolyn walked over to the two.
"Hm. Good choice Edalyn," she stated, causing blush to spread across her youngest daughters face.
"I must say, I agree. The Whispers oldest child," Dell agreed with his wife, walking next to his other daughter. Raine's ears went bright red and their face grew a deep crimson red.
"Pft- I didn't know it was possible from them to go even redder, but look at them," Eda let out a small snort, which caused Raine to fall to the ground unconscious. "Oh sh- Crap!"

Eda carried her partner up to her room bridal style and placed them on her bed.
"Titan, you're a mess Rainestorm," she sighed to the passed out person on her bed. Eda gave them a small peck on the forehead.
"But that's one thing I love about you..."

~———~