Comimg out

Idea suggested by: NyxCollins_

Thank you for the suggestion:)~———~Luz came down the stairs of the owl house, her palms sweaty

~———~
Luz came down the stairs of the owl house, her palms sweaty. Eda and King looked at her in confusion. Luz took a deep breath, panicking still.
"You okay kid?" Eda asked. Luz didn't know what she should say.
'What if she's mad... No Luz! I'm sure she'll be fine with it! I mean, she's Eda!' Luz thought. She want to tell Eda something, but couldn't find the words.
"I-I... Um... E-Eda, I'm," Luz didn't know what to say, her stress was through the roof. She continued to stutter before Eda remembered her experience of coming out. It was that same to Luz. She blinked, giving Luz a look of comfort. Luz took a deep breath once more.
"I-I'm bi..." she finally blurted out. Eda only laughed at her. Not a laugh of teasing but a genuine laugh. She caught her breath and looked at a confused Luz. King had left at this point.
"W-What?" Luz sounded slightly hurt. Eda just walked up to her and placed a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.
"Kid, why are you panicking? Almost everyone here on the Boiling Islas is gay. Heck, I am too!" Eda smiled, trying to not laugh again. Luz was genuinely shocked, but quickly smiled and jumped into a hug. Eda hugged her back. King ran back and jumped onto Luz's head. Luz giggled at him. They all stayed like that for a few minutes.
"Now, do you seriously think you hid it well? Titan, you and that Bligjt kid have some serious tension," Eda teased. Luz went red, but laughed nonetheless.
"Thank you Eda," Luz gave a warm, genuine smile. Eda gave it back before she patted Luz's head.
"I'm serious kid, you should probably try hiding your little crush better," Eda smirked. Luz began to mumble and mutter inaudible gibberish.
~———~