I love you- Huntlow Final Part of HLC

~———~
Hunter had been in his room all day. He didn't know what to do. He groaned before a knock came at the locked door. He got up and unlocked it. He didn't open the door. He just went back to the floor.
"Hunter? May I come in? You haven't came out all day. I wanna know you're alright," said a calming, less cheerful then normal voice from outside the door. Hunter knew who it was immediately. It was Willow.
"Yeah, you can come in captain," Hunter said as the door slowly opened. Willow walked in, shutting the door behind her. She sat down next to the blond.
"What's up?" Willow gave a comforting smile his way. Hunter blushed slightly so looked away.
Come on Hunter. Gus is right, just TELL HER. Hunter thought to himself before taking a deep breath and looking at Willow.
"Look, Willow- I... This is kinda hard to say. Uh- Um- Uhg.." Hunter couldn't find the right words.
"It's okay, take your time. We have a while after all," Willow put a comforting hand on his shoulder. Hunter thought for a few minutes about what he should say. He didn't want to ruin anything, but he felt like he already had. The cold afternoon breeze flooded in through the small window in that room. Willow shivered a bit, but brushed it off.
"Look- I'm a mess right now and probably not in the best position to be saying this. Willow, you've been there for me even after everything I did to you and the others. You forgave me. I-I Think... No. I know that I love you as more then a friend Willow. I get it if you don't like me back. Heck, you don't even deserve me. You deserve the world Will-" Hunter's rant was cut off when Willow pulled him in for a kiss. It didn't last long, but the two teens definitely felt some sort of spark.
"I like you too Hunter," Willow gave a loving smile his way. The two shared a hug for a while before they noticed the noise of cameras from outside the room.
"Oops- Hi!" Luz waved to the new couple. The two went red as they saw her standing there.
"I-I... Uh-" Hunter was at a loss for words. "Don't tell anyone." Luz nodded at the blond boy.
"My lips are sealed," Luz smiled. The two others sighed as they looked back at each other. Hunter caressed Willows cheek and kissed the tip of her nose. The two blushed as Luz wandered off somewhere else in the house.
~———~