Confusing- Gustholomule

~———~
Gus fell onto his bed and let out a long, loud groan.
There's no way I love him, right? No Gus. He's not gay. Even if he was, he wouldn't like you. The illusionist thought. Gus sat up and curled up into a ball. He hugged his knees and put his head down. He fought back tears when he heard someone knock on his door.
"Augustus? You okay? May I come in?" Perry asked from outside. Gus got up and walked to the door to open it. He hesitated for a moment before forcing himself to open the door. He walked back to his bed, not facing his father.
"Augustus? What's wrong?" Perry sat on the edge of the bed and next to his son. Gus looked up from his knees and looked his father in the eyes, his own becoming wet. Uncontrollable tears fell down his face and he jumped into Perry's arms.
"Whoa! Is it about that Mattholomule kid?" Perry lifted his sons's head up. Gus nodded in response.
"What happened? He doesn't normally make you this upset," Perry asked in a calming tone,
"I-It's just... Uhg! Every night for a while I've stayed up thinking about h-him.. When he's around, it j-just feels... I don't k-know... different... A-And then today, we w-ent to the loo-king glass r-ruins and he ended up f-falling asleep on my arm. M-My heart was beating like c-crazy! Uhg!! I-I just... wish I knew what this feeling was. I don't want it to be love but I also do want to be... feelings are c-confusing," Gus had begun to rant about his feelings. Perry sat there and just listened quietly. He laughed a bit at his son.
"Does he make you feel like you want to throw up, but in a good way? Does he make you feel special? Does he make you feel something different from your other friends?" Perry asked. Gus thought for a few minutes about the questions.

All were a yes.

~———~
No I'm not writing about my feelings right now-
(Thanks NyxCollins_ , this helped a little bit lol)