I'm sorry Rainestorm- Raeda

~———~
TW: This chapter will be an angst chapter which includes:
•SH
•Sv!c!de attempt
Please if you're sensitive to these topics, do not read this chapter

Raine was watching a film with Eda at their house. They were just sleeping on Eda's arm when she got up which woke them up. She walked to the door to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Raine looked up and fixed their glasses to see a bit better but because of the dark, that made it hard. They used a spell to eliminate the room. They were almost falling asleep after a few minutes before they heard the door being unlocked, revealing a specific red-headed girl. Raine went to speak up when they looked at her arms. Blood was dripping from cuts and even some healed scars. Eda stopped in her track at the sight of the light.
"R-Raine! I- Um..." Eda tried to find an excuse, but couldn't. Raine stood up and held the girl's arm. Blood began to cover Raine's hands, but that didn't bother them.
"Darling, why?" Raine asked in a soft voice. Eda's eyes filled with tears as they fell to the ground, her knees weak. Raine joined her on the ground and hugged her. They stroked her hair and kissed her cheek.
"Darling, you know that won't help anything. Please, what's wrong?" Raine asked the crying woman.
"I- Raine... W-Why are yo-u still wit-th me... I could hu-rt you if.. If it g-gets ou-t of control," Eda chocked on her words. Raine was shocked at this. They pulled out of the hug and looked the woman in the eyes.
"Eda... I want to help you through this. I love you so so much. I'm not leaving you while you're going through this. I don't want you to go through this alone darling," Raine said softly with a light coat of blush on their face and ears. Eda pulled them back into a hug and held the back of their shirt tightly. Raine tried calming her down but to no avail.

It had been a few weeks after that incident happened. Raine had began noticing changes in Eda's behaviour. She was slowly drifting away from them. They knew what it was for but they'd had enough of it.

It was a month after all of that. The two were just sat at their hill like any normal day when Raine finally decided to bring a specific topic up. One they'd been dredging.
"Eda I- Woah what are you doing?" Raine flinched back at the woman who had her fists raised as if about to punch them.
"Uh- Raine! Uh- Nothing!" Eda gave a forced smile, hiding her hand behind her back. "I'm fine!" Then she laughed awkwardly.
"You're lying again! It's like I don't even know you," Raine looked away from Eda. "So... I've made a decision.." Raine still looked away from Eda.
"I'm joining the bard coven and..." Raine didn't want to finish their sentence, but they went on. "I think we should see other people... I'm sorry Eda. It's over..." Eda's arms began to fill with feathers, soon growing too. Her eyes went a deep black.
"Are you okay?" Raine asked, standing up. "Is this the curse?" Eda put her hands to her head. Eda laughed awkwardly again.
"It's fine. Everything's normal, you can leave now," Eda said. Raine clenched their fists looking away, crossing their arms.
"I can't do this anymore," Raine turned around and walked away, leaving Eda all alone. She'd managed to stop the curse, but not her thoughts. She looked down from the high hill. She knew a fall from that hight had a possibility on killing her. She took a step forward before she began to fall.

Tears fell from her yellow eyes as she fell. It wasn't until she almost hit the floor that she noticed that she was no longer falling. She looked to see a spell she recognised. It was a lifting spell of sorts. One Eda had only taught two people. Lilith and Raine. She looked up to see who it was. To her surprise, Raine had gotten down quicker than her and saw her falling. They'd gotten her just in time before she hit the hard ground. Without saying a word, they put her down and walked away. Eda wanted to run after them, but she couldn't move. She only looked on as her only true loved walked off into the large forest.
~———~