Hunter's little crush- Huntlow

~———~
"Pleaseeeeeee, just tell meeee!" Gus whined in Hunter's ear. Hunter groaned, rolling his eyes.
"If I tell you will you leave me alone about it?" Hunter looked the younger boy in the eyes.
"Hmmmm, depends. Now tell me!" Gus shook the boy. Hunter looked away for a second, blushing. He looked around for any sight of anyone else. He turned back to Gus and went close to his ear.
"It's Willow..." Hunter was embarrassed to admit this. Gus' face lit up.
"I think you should tell her! I can guarantee she'll like you back!" Gus whisper-yelled back to the blond boy. Hunter's face went to a face of slight fear.
"What if she doesn't like me back? What if our friendship is ruined?" Hunter was now panicking about the Park's reaction to his confession.
"Trust me, she likes you back. Even if she doesn't, do you really think she'd let that ruin your friendship?" Gus comforted the boy. Hunter gave Gus a worried and doubting look. Gus elbowed his scared friend in the arm.
"Hey, she's Willow. She wouldn't let that happen," Gus chuckled a bit.
"Maybe you're right, but she's amazing and deserves someone way better then me," Hunter said.
"Bro you're also just as amazing! She definitely deserves you," Gus smiled. He earned a small, obviously forced smile from Hunter.
"I'll take that," Gus said. The two laughed for a bit.
"Thanks Gus," Hunter's smile was now a warm, genuine one.
"Anytime," Gus went in for a hug, which Hunter quickly accepted.
~———~