Chapter Eight

“What I’m I doing?” I asked myself as I made my bed after washing my sheets, blankets and pillows

The second I got inside I was cleaning, I didn’t even bother to change, just started cleaning every part of my room waiting for him.

While we didn’t set a time and I was expecting him to come much later he texted me only an hour after our goodbye to tell me he was on his way to my room.

Once my bed was made I grabbed the clothes I had picked out, I went to the bathroom, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair.

I stepped out and heard a knock at my door ,I opened it and saw Achilles and I gasped slightly.

This was the first time I ever saw him in casual clothes and not the usual uniform we all have to wear.

He was wearing a pink Tank top which showed off his arms, they looked strong and sculpted, He was also wearing black joggers that hugged his waist in a way our regular school pants.

I felt so small and weak compared to him, I was wearing an old gray T-shirt that used to belong to my bad until one day he decided he didn’t want it anymore, and I only now realized how exposed my legs are in these shorts, They stopped at my knees which I wish so badly I could hide right now.

“Hey” He smiled and walked inside, I closed the door and he just stood in the middle of my room.

“We can go to my room” I told him and I opened the door to my bedroom; He walked into my bedroom and looked around, He didn’t seem like he was judging the room but seemed more surprised by it

“Something wrong?” I asked and he looked at me

“Nothing just, I never been the the dorms before” He told me and sat down on my bed

“Oh?” I asked shocked

“The boy never invited you back to their room?” I asked and sat next to him on the bed

I may not have grown up here but being here I knew that there was also an Elementary and Middle School that had the same name and also the same structure.

All the schools had a dormitory for all the students and we're also separated by gender; from what I overheard from the other boys while sitting behind them in classes or standing behind them in the cafeteria is at the Elementary School in Middle School dorms each student wasl required a roommate of one or two boys but that changed once they started high school and they were all put in their own personal dorm; I’m not sure why.

“They have but I usually say no, I’m usual busy and my mom never liked me being away from home too long” He answered and pulled out his math book which made me do the same

“Why did you want to come to my room?” I asked flipping through the pages

“I just did” He shrugged and flipped through his book and stopped

I grabbed my packet and he grabbed his and that when I realized we had two different math assignments; mine was so much more simplistic well his team a lot more complicated.

“Who's your teacher?” I asked him

“Mr. Diomedes but I’m in his advance class” He answered