entry four

ENTRY04;
mood swinger

━━━━━━━━

THE INTERACTION   from this morning left me.. exhausted, to say the least. though I haven't been acquainted with yuri for more than four encounters. its safe to say his mood changes are hard to get used to. 

one minute hes the kind and polite yuri briar I've come to meet and interact with, the yuri briar who sets my cheeks ablaze and my heart soaring. then the next hes calculative, intrusive maybe even dangerous..

he has a glint in his eyes that tells me to be wary, a part of me wants to listen to my instincts but another tells me to allow him to intrude. needless to say, I am dreading meeting him again after the way I ran out the café earlier this morning.

its funny, I've been so excited to see him ever since he first came into the shop and just one little conversation made me think differently. he could have just been asking if I was single because he was interested! it was a far-fetched claim but theres no other reason I could think of.

unless, he thinks im a spy? there have been rumors of single women being arrested because they are what they are; single and suspicious.

I scoffed at those rumors, so a woman is suspicious because shes single but a man isn't? 

I could never understand people, maybe thats why I was scared of answering yuri and ran off. I do hope he didn't take it the wrong way, a part of me still wants to have a chance with him- even though the latter reason is possibly why hes approaching me in the first place.

I slap my cheeks, choosing to rid my mind of such needless thoughts.

'right, I have no time to dwell on whats been done already, its best if I just deliver the order and move on'

I sigh, its been a while since I opened shop. if I remember correctly- he was supposed to pick it up 10 minutes ago, he was at the café when I last saw him and the walk from the café to my store is not that far.

I bite my bottom lip 'did he decide not to go because of this morning?' I shake my head, even if he was offended by what I did, he promised his friend didn't he? yuri wouldn't be that callous, right?

I groan, gripping the side of my head. I overthink too many things, its a bad habit but can you blame me when one wrong move between the officials could lead the west and east to war? other people may think its okay, that just because our country seems to have the upper-hand that they'd be fine.

of course they'd think that, their all noble and rich, they could afford a few losses but what of us poor people?

my head is pounding, I shouldn't dive into politics, I've had enough of such talks from my father. I frown, a sense of longing had settled deep into the pits of my stomach- or was it always there? who knows, I just know that I long to see my family.

its been a while since I've seen them, they must be busy right now.