entry nine

ENTRY09;
the night has just begun

━━━━━━━━

BY THE   time the movie finished, yuri and I had already made our way out. by the end, both of us had gotten bored of the heroine and her reckless endeavors. even I, who had mentioned how much I related to her, was appalled by her actions by the end. even the rest of the audience grew tired of her as some had left even before me and yuri did. poor bonnie and whoever acted as her, the things she had to do in that role were just foolish.

throughout the movie, yuri's hand never left mine and I did the same. it made me flush in sheer euphoria - I was holding hands with yuri, I could only dream of doing such a thing three months ago but here I am, holding his hand while walking leisurely in the park, on a date. 

mom was right, good things do come to those who wait.

and thank god I've been patient enough for three months.

"where would you like to go next, [name]?" yuri's hands felt warm holding mine. I smile instinctively, everything felt so dreamlike, so surreal - I felt as though I was walking on a cloud. been feeling a lot of things lately, I'm not so sure if I should thank yuri for that though..

"I'm a bit hungry, do you mind if we grab something to eat?" I ask and he nods almost instantly. I love that. how quick he is to agree to my whims. it's like if I asked him for a gun he'd give it to me without a second thought. though, I'm not sure why I chose such an analogy to compare it to such a situation nevertheless, yuri guides us to a nearby restaurant. it wasn't extravagant or anything, it fit well with how we were currently dressed and it was comfortable too.

it seemed yuri was quite popular around these parts, almost everyone we passed had to stop and greet him. he was obviously well liked, I couldn't help but blush as a few men would whistle and howl at yuri with how lucky he got - it was embarrassing but I felt my pride swell.

at this point it's a wonder how I don't have an ego yet.

'you probably do, probably..' 

I probably need a therapist that's for sure.

yuri snaps me out of trance with a hand on my hip, he's gotten awfully touchy - I never saw him as the type to show affection through touch. is he showing affection? gosh, he makes my head spin in many ways. "what would you like?" he leans down to my ear, whispering and fanning my exposed collarbone. I tremble slightly "must you whisper in my ear so closely like that?" I smirk snidely at him and he laughs heartily. "well, you have adorable reactions when I do." he winks and I scoff to hide my blush.

'he's too bold, I love it.' 

"whatever, I'll have [favorite meal] if you don't mind." he smiles, how do his cheeks not strain? must be an attractive person thing. his hands leave my hip and I am at a loss if I should guide it back to where it belongs. I choke, where it belongs? where does it belong?? I shake my head and walk away in search of a comfortable booth to sit at.