A father no more

(Art not mine. Video is funny)

"Hey- HEY! There waking up! Come on!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Be fasterrrr! You'll miss it!"

"Heh, took em long enough to open there eyes. Don't think I'll miss a thing."

Two male voices are heard making the small bundle whine slightly in protest as there four ears shake. The bundle clenches and unclenches there hands grabbing the two males attention and making small noises as they slowly go quiet, being afraid of the silence they bundle slowly open there dark gold eyes and huffs at the white hair covering his vision. A deep chuckle is heard before there hair is moved out of his face and two male figures are seen. One has black hair and slightly gold lidded eyes with a small smirk on there face as well as what looks like red face paint. A Villain's look but also a comforting one. The other male was much more bright in a figurative sense, his hair looked like a brown maybe gold? Maybe both? Whatever it was the child though it was pretty just like his glowing gold eyes and bright happy smilie. The child reaches out for the more brighter male making him smile wide and pick them up out of there crib and out from under there blanket

"mac look! You can see there four ears!" The bright man says while he cuddles the child close, the person the child thinks is 'Mac' chuckles and steps closer to the two "yeah? Gonna have to call him 'the four eared m/n' then" the bright man laughs and looks at the darker one "really now? Is that supposed to be his demon title?" Mac does nothing but shrugs with a slightly bigger smirk then from before stretch on his face, the two adults look down at the child to now notice how he has one hand clenching the bright males cloths and the other reaching out for the darker one "awe, Mac he wants to hold your hand!" "I see that sun" the two laugh a bit before Mac holds out a finger to you and chuckles at how tight your grip is "strong kid for his size. Gonna be strong when you grow up, yeah?" The child laughs and kicks there legs slightly while there tail swishes from side-to-side "Macaque-this...this is amazing...having this kid. Imagine the stuff he can do in the future." Macaque wraps his free arm around suns waist and brings the two closer to him with a soft smilie "yeah, he's our kid. And we're gonna be great parents Sun..."

"...I promise"

~❦☠︎❦~

"M/n! Come back! It's time for your bath!"

The small white haired boy giggles while running away from his dad on all fours through the woods, Macaque watches from afar with a smirk and laughing every time Sun misses you by a hair. The monkey followers taught you how to crawl and run on all fours just like them so currently you were giggling while hanging upside down from a tree on your tail while looking at your dad who has his hands on his hips and looking at you "alright m/n. Very funny, now please come down for your bath!" You cross your arms and with closed eyes and a nose held high you shake your head but when you open your eyes a small squeak comes from you as your dad smirks at you while standing on his cloud, you try to get back on the branch and run but Sun grabs you before you get the chance "gotcha kid, now if you be good and take your bath you can stay up late." This catches your attention, you stop fighting and look into your dads eyes trying to find any lies but you couldn't. So with a wide smilie you hold on tight to your dad as the cloud brings you broth up to your house where Macaque waits with his arms crossed and a smirk still on his face, Sun huffs and holds you close on his hip "you could of helped me y'know!" Macaque chuckles and shrugs with a wink "where's the fun in that? Plus the kids just having fun." Sun rolls his eyes and walks inside the old shared home with Macaque following behind him "even so you still should of helped me, he needs this bath" m/n sticks his tongue out at sun who giggles and does the same back, watching this interaction makes a warm smilie snake it's way onto Macaque's face "I'm sorry dove, next time I'll help"