Bad Weather

(Art not mine)

Y/n sighs while meditating and listening to the news the others were, Sandy whistle's while working on the boat.

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remain about the small, overpowered young man who saved us all."

Tang looks bored while watching the Tv and slurps up his noodles while a crate was being lifted behind him by the blue spirit and Mk and Mei were talking a bit away from the Albino Simian and his blank and while companion next to him. "Authorities warn citizens to remain on alert." The voice of the tv slowly gets drowned out while Mk talks excitedly to Mei while waving the staff "And I was like "Stop there, Demon Bull King!"" Mk puffs out his chest while posing (really weirdly) and Mei awe's at the story

"Ooh!"

"And DBK's all like "You can't stop me!""

"Aah!"

""I'm crazy!""

Saying the last line in a silly voice makes Mei giggles and Y/n's tail wag slightly being able to hear them and a small smilie comes onto his face while Inei runs up to the teens and onto Mei's shoulder much to the girls enjoyment. Mk pulls out his staff and swings it around while still yelling the story "And then, I grabbed my staff and Whoosh! I created this giant mech!" MK's staff broke the boat slightly being planted into it and he poses as if the monkey mech was behind him but his moment is over once water starts to come out of the hole he made is the boat, Mei move's over close to the ground while Inei is on the opposite side of her "Ruh-oh! Looks like you sprung a leak, Mk!" Inei nods and makes a small sound in agreement while Mk panics slightly. "Ah! Oh, jeez!" "Ooh!"

While the two teens are panicking tang continues to eat his noodles until the pig demon (we all love) comes up with crossing arms and an angry look on his face making Tang spit his food out "I just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop, and I show up to see all of you but y/n slacking off all day!" Tang laughs and throws his arm along the back of the couch with a carefree attitude "Oh, Piggy, relax! A little time off never hurt anyone." Mk squishes himself up next to Tang messing up the males glasses and hair slightly. "Yeah, a time off never hurt nobody!" Pigsy groans and y/n shakes his head while finally opening his eyes and looking back at everyone but his ears flicker and he looks at Sandy while the spirit yells out to his friends "Look out!"

Tang, Mei, and Pigsy move while Mk just stands there y/n grabs Inei with his tail and tilts his head at Mk and questions why he isn't moving till the crate crushes him, the tro of mortals start to freak out "Kid!" Pigsy yells while y/n looks at them bored while holding the monkey in his arms like a baby "why are you guys freaking out? Did you already forget what Mk is?" They look over at y/n confused and Sandy comes over but the crate starts to shake and a gold light comes from it while Mk breaks out from the top "I am invincible!" The three adults sigh while Mei cheers and runs to Mk while y/n follows close behind with his own little smilie mostly ignoring Pigsy's words "Look Mk, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, it don't mean-" they gasp while Mei holds a Rocket gun that looks like a dragon with Inei sitting on the top of it and Y/n next her steadying it "hey Mk! How about this?" Mk is strapped to a bullseye board while the dragon girl fires all the missiles and they explode after hitting the young teen, the three adults whimper once again worried for the male while y/n laughs and them when Mk pops up out of the rubble with his arms in the air yelling-

"I. AM. INVINCIBLE!"

Pigsy starts to growl and walk to them but Tang places a hand on his husband's shoulder and shakes his head making the pig demon sigh and rub the back of his head and moving away from the scholar "Look, Kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-" "A cape!" Mei pops up cutting(scaring) Pigsy off "Maybe a logo, or a headquarters, some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys." Mei poses and in her imagination they were all wearing sailor outfits posing behind her looking cool but Pigsy cuts her imagination short "No, what I was getting at was-" "To the secret...base!" Mei leans up agains a yellow crate on the boat and some parts of it flash green and smoke comes out, the door to the base opens while Sandy and Mk have stars in there eyes Tang and Pigsy's moths are wide open and y/n smirks with a hand on his hip while Inei runs up to the entrance of the base jumping around and making small happy sounds.