Brother

(Art not mine)

Y/n is curled up in his blankets on his bed purring at the warm sun on his fur, his two tails wag slightly under the blankets and it's as if everything is peaceful. Until it wasn't.

Mk, Mei, and Inei all stare at y/n not knowing the albino male could already feel there presence, he sighs and turns around to face them all and is met with big smiling faces and bright eyes that he does love but is too tired to take knowledge of .

"Can I help you three?" The two teens nod while Inei sits on top of the older male. Mei stands up fully and smilies down at y/n "we were wondering if you would come out and hang with us? Y'know sorta like..." she looks at Mk for help and he quickly jumps up next to her with his own small nervous smilie "sibling bonding? The last time we did it was us shopping for you and moving in tho we didn't do much-" "so we were hoping you would spend the day with us?" The two clasp there hands together and there eyes go big as they start begging "pleaseeeeeeeeeee" y/n sighs and shakes his head while sitting up, he looks at the two teens and chuckles with a small nod "alright, we can hang out. You two go out and wait while I get ready, Kay?" Mk and Mei cheer while Running out while y/n laughs. He always wanted little siblings, and who can say no to those two?

Y/n stretches standing up from his bed, he scratches his back while walking into the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. Normal hygiene stuff. Before getting dressed and letting Inei sit on his shoulder.

As y/n is walking out he looks at the old picture of him and Yuki as well as the calendar next to it with todays date circled before using his tail to tip the picture making it face down so the simian won't have to look at it while humming a soft smilie makes its way onto his face as he walks out of his room "it's already that day, I wonder what that bull brain is doing?". Y/n walks downstairs to a very excited Mk and Mei before looking at himself once more and humming and turning to Tang and Pigsy "hey, is it normal for people to see other like me around here? I probably should of thought of that last time but-pfft, whatever." Tang thinks for a bit before answering the albino "technically no, you are a especially rare sight to see considering the double set of ears and two tails. Some might even want you as a prize, pet, or trophy-" Mk and Mei stand in front of y/n protectively while glaring and Inei growls while y/n just stands there bored before putting Inei on Mk's head.

"Alright, good thing Pop taught me a cloaking spell when I was young." Y/n stretches before f/c smoke starts to surround him before floating away revealing y/n but without his animal feature's(fur, monkey ear's, tails, paws) Mk and Mei's eyes sparkle as y/n walks out of the shop waving for them to follow him. And that's exactly what they did.

@(。・-)@Time Skip @(。・-)@

The two teens were asking there brother figure many questions about his transformation while they walked down the street content with smilies while y/n answers whatever questions he can, ignoring all the looks both male's and female's give them.

"So you could do this and didn't tell us? What else can you do?" Y/n thinks for a second before smiling with a mischievous glint in his eyes "I guess you'll never know until I show you~" the two teens pout at the older male while he laughs at there expressions before patting there heads(also allowing Inei to climb onto his shoulder).

"Come on you two, let's go to the arcade I wanna try a few more games." Y/n leads Mk and Mei to the arcade having remembered where it was from the last visit while all of them chat happily the way there.

@(0)@Time Skip@(0)@

"LETS GO Y/N"