Noodles or Death

(Art not mine)

Pigsy laughs deeply while looking at a carrot closely "Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" Tang stand next to him giving Pigsy and side eye while his hand is on his hip.

He grabs the carrot with a groan and looks at it closely himself "Looks the same as the last twenty thousand carrots we've looked at." Tang continues to look at thr carrot while Pigsy grunts.

Pigsy soon has enough and snatches the carrot away from Tang "Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this! You ain't no culinary genius! Haha. Like me!" Tang stares at Pigsy blankly the whole time not event bothering to interrupt him.

A feminine laugh makes the two turn their heads, Tang's face is still blank while Pigsy looks surprised "My, my, my...you boys are making quite a scene." A woman with long black hair put up neatly comes out of the shadows, she has dark purple makeup and light green eyes that match her green gem necklace. Her purple skin is also something to take notice of.

"Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place." She leans on her hand with a smilie as she winks and blows a kiss at the two males.

Tang flinches and stammers uncontrollably "Oh! Uh...come on, Pigsy. Let's just keep going. Huh?" He notices Pigsy is gone and is instead leaning against the woman's counter with a nervous tone in his voice.

"You...you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Tang creeps up next to Pigsy with a eyebrow raised while the pig demon speaks awkwardly to the woman.

Tang looks at how there are barely any vegetables and the ones that are there look old and shriveled, he frowns deeply and looks at Pigsy concerned "Are you blind?"

As if Pigsy and the woman didn't hear Tang she speaks "That's right, sugar. This is the finest store in the whole market." She drags her finger under Pigsy's chin who gasp and she walks back into her shop "Why don't you come on back and look at my exclusive wares."

Pigsy awe's and jumps over the counter but Tang quickly grabs his arm stopping him "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh..." Pigsy quickly goes back to tang with a desperate expression "Don't wreck this for me! I need this." He moves back and tang sighs with a frown.

Tang decided to follow Pigsy into the store at the woman coxes them to come in deeper into her shop "A little closer...A little closer."

Soon tang and Pigsy step on a trap door, they both gasp and soon scream as they fall down a hole full of webs. The door closes showing a spider symbol, while the woman laughs.

@(o)@ Time Skip @(o)@

Gaming music is heard from Sandy's boat, in the secret base Mai plays monkey mech upside down on the couch while Sandy watches "Hey, you think it's weird we don't spend much time in this secret base? Like we haven't been down here for weeks."

"Yeah. And if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" Suddenly Mk pops up screaming with a panicked Inei on his shoulder who's chirping loudly "Guys! Pigsy's missing!"

Mei scoffs while Sandy's face stays calm "pfft. Missing? What do you mean he's missing?" "I mean...he didn't open the shop this morning." Sandy and Mei both gasp in fear

"But he's never not opened his store before!" "He's been pig-napped!" "I immediately fear the worst!" Inei chirps loudly while moving onto MK's head, messing up the teenager's hair.