"I love you too..."

(Art not mine)

Warning: Angst, gore, cursing, death. I don't know exactly how many triggers will be in this chapter so I'm sorry if anything hits you hard, this doesn't tie to the book at all it's just a filler because I've been depressed lately and felt like writing angst to get my mind off things.

Ether way, I hope you enjoy <3
————————————-

A soft wind blew through m/n's hair, the once pure white hair now has black ends as a sign of power and growth.

The male sits under Sakura trees in front of a large pond, he holds his knees to his chest while hiding his face within them. Small sniffles could be heard as the male's body shakes slightly and his tail thumps weakly on the ground.

He lifts his head slightly and looks into the pond, his eyes are red and heavy eye bags lay dormant on his face. He wipes his wet cheeks and sighs while looking up past the pink leaves and up at the sky with a sad pathetic chuckle.

"Man...I'm so weak...Mk cheering me up about my damn hair, saying how strong I am for fighting her off...if it wasn't for them...I would of given up and let her have my body. They don't need me...they never have."

A single tear rolls down his cheek while he lets out a laugh. A sad one. He wipes his cheek while his laugh slowly turns into more sobs as tears continue to fall down his face, a cough catches his attention making him slightly turn back to see Yuki with his hair down framing his face perfectly.

The monkey huffs and turns away while wiping his cheek one last time, not sparing the ice demon a single glance as he sits next to him.

"M/n...we're looking for you, y'know? It's almost time to leave and finish LBD. why are you here crying?"

Instead of answering the monkey gives a bitter chuckle and leans on his hand that's resting on his leg while staring into the water.

"Oh~ please. Don't pretend that you care Yuki. You haven't cared about me in years, no point in starting now just because we're working together."

The ice demon stares at the monkey, the tear stains extremely visible on his cheeks and his eyes now a pink from crying so much. He would never say it out loud because of his pride but...

He still looks beautiful no matter what...

The demon sighs and looks away with a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"What gave you that idea monkey boy? Who said...I ever stopped carrying?"

M/n growls.

"Oh cut the bullshit. If you cared about me you would of never betrayed me."

"M/n-"

"You would of never tried to kill my father."

"M/n, listen-"

"You would of never tried to kill ME"

"I was an idiot-"

M/n's tail puffs up and he finally looks Yuki in the eyes, they flash purple in a sign of rage. A sign his powers might get out of control and take over him.