Duplication

(Art not mine)

A new day for the team, Tang eats a bowl of noodles while Pigsy rings a bell on the counter of his shop while holding up a bag of wrapped noodles with the store logo on it.

"Order up! Come on. Get the lead out!" Mk slides over with a smilie and grabs the bag of noodles "On it!"

He safely puts the noodles in a box on the back of the little car while getting the directions to the first delivery, the male smirks and zooms off to the first delivery.

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

Just as Mk is driving back to the shop he passes Sandy's boat, said water spirit calls out to the male who in return stops the small car to talk to his friend.

"Mk! Whoa boy, did you arrive at the right time! Scoop up the brush. We're giving the ole' girl a fresh coat of paint." Sandy gesture's to his boat while holding a paint brush with blue paint on it while Mk smilies at him.

"Yeah! Painting boats in my middle name!" Mk slides out of the car with paint in his hands ready to paint. The two grunt and hum while painting the boat, after it's done they stare at a job well done while the boat sparkles a beautiful blue.

The two fist bump and Mk makes it back to his apartment, he takes a shower and walks out in his Pj's while drying his hair. "Ahh...Now for eight to twelve hours of uninterrupted...AH! MEI!"

Mei throws several of Mk's cloths around his room "Get up, get up, get up! We are going out!" She throws Mk's signature white and red shirt in his face.

The two teenagers are now at the anti-gravity arcade taking pictures, partying, and playing games.

"Whoo Hoo!"

"Anti-gravity arcade yo!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Mk gets home late and yawns but freezes walking past the kitchen after seeing Y/n fill a watering can. "Oh, there you are. Was wondering why you weren't in bed by now." As if all of MK's energy came back he started to follow Y/n who was walking to the little balcony outside the window.

"Hey, what are you doing with that?" Now outside Mk follows y/n up to the roof while the older smilies "I'm going to water my mini garden on the roof, it's been helping keep me occupied but some plants need to be watered at night...also helps my insomnia." After making it up y/n immediately goes to water his plants while Mk stares in shock.

It was small but a beautiful arrangement of flowers and fruit's, fairy lights were strung up to give some light "you did all this?" "Hm? Oh, yes I did. When I was young my father gave me a plant and told me to help it grow, ever since then I've always had a fascinating with growing plants."

Mk hum's still looking around before his eyes land on two plants, one is closed as if sleeping yet a beautiful gold color, the other next to it thrives in the moonlight being a beautiful light shade of purple. Y/n comes up behind Mk with a smilie and a small laugh. "Do you like those two?" Mk looks back and Y/n and nods with a wide smilie watching how the monkey walks up watering the purple flower.

"What are they? The purple one is practically glowing!" Y/n laughs and puts the watering can down next to the table the two flowers are on "Well, the gold one is called a Marigold two friends of mine sent it over as a gift. The purple one is called a Moonflower, they grow and thrive at night. The two most precious flowers in my garden." Y/n moves the flower pots slightly closer together, smiling at how the Marigold opens the smallest bit from the moonlight but not all the way.