harry's gf || autism || p3

niall pov:
we all stayed in the lounge with Harry, waiting for her to come back around. he had her head in his lap and his arms around her, rubbing her back. She has been out for nearly 2 minutes now, but without the clock in the corner I would swear it has been hours.

Liam is stalling outside the door and giving her time to come out of her state before she has a tell off for leaving mid-question. I didn't know people could be so intolerable and yet, there they stand - clipboard and all - ready to make her feel like shit for having a breakdown. Assholes.

Harry let's out a breath as she stirs a bit, reminding me that I am holding my breath too.

"ne-ed m -arry" she mutters, scrunching her eyes.

"sh sh love, I'm here. I'm harry, I'm your Harry," he whispers back, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"it's okay, don't speak yet baby. Keep listening to my voice".

She doesn't really pass out during an episode often, but when she does, now is usually the time she tries to sit up and starts to have a kind of panic attack/dissociative moment. as awful as it is to watch, this is much worse. She was just laying there. Her head in Harry's lap and her arms crossed over her chest. I dont know if she could even roll over let alone sit up, even with Harry's arms around her.

He was starting to freak out a bit too.

"Y/n love, can you squeeze my hand for me? It's just me, I'm your Harry" he gently places his hand on the back of hers, stroking the back of her hand slowly and softly - barely touching it.

She lets out a bit of a breath in response but doesn't move.

harry pov:

"Please angel? It's just my hand. It's just Harry. I'm need to make sure your okay love"

I put her hand in mine gently, interlocking our fingers. I can feel a slight pressure from her but her arm is still limp.

I don't know what to do

Maybe she is just tired? Like, everything got too much so when she passed out, she was just exhausted.

Her eyes are fluttering softly and her breathing is slow and uneven.

"t-rd" she whispers.

"Okay love, that's okay. I'm going to take you home and you can sleep then yeh? but right now I need you to stay awake for me. Just for me baby, your Harry."

she is so still. god this is scary.

she is exhausted after everything from yesterday and I can tell that she pushed herself too hard today. from a third party, it looks like she didn't do anything all day. She barely answered any questions and didn't need to travel far. But she is so tired, this was too much. Is this my fault?

"st-it" she mumbles, drawing me out of my thoughts. It's like she wants to move, but her body isn't listening.

"Ok love, I'll help you"

I shuffle back and put one arm around her back, still holding onto her hand with my other. I pull her up a bit so that she is sitting up, her legs still limp on the floor. her back is against my chest and she rests her head on my shoulder, looking up at me through her squinting eyes.

"Hiya baby" I smile softly, trying to keep her eyes on me.

louis pov:

"ok, I'm going to get a car"

Zayn leaves the room, closing the door softly behind him. I can hear Harry muttering to y/n,

"we are going home now okay? little longer baby"

his face is drowning with worry so I guess he hasn't seen her like this either.

This is terrifying. none of us know what to do, but just sit here.

I turn my head as Liam opens the door, motioning us to come out.

Harry picks her up carefully, one arm under her legs and the other behind her back, tucking her head into his chest. he stays very monotone, walking out to the car and sitting her up next to him in the backseat. I get in the drivers seat and look in my mirror, frowning as her head falls onto his shoulder and he props her up so she doesn't fall forward.

the boys stay at the studio for the next thing, arguing with management about the two getting the next couple of days off. Probably with no avail.

harry pov:

When the car pulls into the driveway, I turn to look at her lap. Her hands are crossed over each other and shaking a little. I blow on them gently and hold them up to my chest. They are freezing cold.

"you're okay, I've got you love"

lou opens the car door wide and helps me to carry her out. He goes up ahead and opens the front door, going in and calling one of the boys.

I take y/n up to our room, laying her gently down on the bed. I pull out a comfier pair of clothes from under the pillow and help her put them on. Her limbs are floppy and her breath is shaky. she stammers a bit, tripping over her words as she tries to say something.

"it's okay darling, don't speak yet if you can't. I've got you"

With that, her eyes fluttered closed and she let out a small sigh. I held her head against my chest as I lay down next to her, still pulling her hands to my heart.

"there you go love, I've got you"

Jesus Christ that was terrifying.

her breath starts to slow as she gives into the exhaustion.

"I've got you"