niall bsf || seizure

requested
--------------------------------

"hey y/n/n do you know where the-" his voice trails off as he turn into her room. She was sitting upright with her legs hanging off the side, like she was about to get up but just froze. He eyes were fixated on the floor.
"y/n? are you okay?" He walks wearily towards her and kneels net to her, putting a hand on her knee. She mutters under her breath. "Y/n can you hear me?" She blinks rapidly and loses focus from her fixed stare. "i um... I think I forgot my pill"
"oh yeh, no that's okay. do you feel like your going to have a seizure right now, or should I go and get one?"
She cancels out again, her head starting to loll back and forth.
"hey, it's okay" he assures, putting one arm under her legs and the other behind her back. He carries her into the middle of the bed and she helped him roll her over.
In the recovery position, her eyes squint shut.
"it will be quick y/n, you're alright"
Her jaw clacks and she balls her fists, pulling them into her chest.
niall pov:
I keep talking to her, giving her something else to think about; a distraction. Just under two minutes later, y/n lets out a breath and closes her eyes. "there you go, it's over now" I smile, pushing some hairs out of her face. She flutters her eyelashes and her hand goes up weakly to her jaw. She taps it and winces.
"oh shit... um... do you need me to put it back?"
She nods and I help her sit up slowly. Oh- nope. I cannot to dislocated things. She leans weakly on the headboard and tries to move her mouth. "Okay so, I put one hand here..." I mutter to myself, holding her chin and the back of her head. "Close your eyes" I say to either her or me. I click her jaw back into place and she jumps a bit. "Tah dah!" I smile, putting pillows up next to her arms. She smile softly and sinks back into the bed. "Do you want some water or something? The lads will be back in a bit with dinner" she lets out a small 'no' and her eyes close, immediately putting her to sleep.
I smile to myself and sit up next her her, switching on the TV. "doctor Niall..." I smirk, shuddering at the thought.

bit of a short one
lmk