larry's child || night terror

@ requested what the night terror from

larry's child p1 looks like
-----------------------------

louis pov:

I woke up to a loud scream, jumping up in bed and turning to Harry who was sitting up as well. We both sprint out to the door, to y/n's room as more yells pierce through the house. I jam my shoulder in the door, "shit it's locked!". Harry comes up beside me and the two of us ram into the door, hoping to break the lock off. With a crack, the door swings open and we pile into the room.

she is curled up in the corner, knees under her and arms around her head, pulling at her hair. She was letting out these shrill screams, crying out as if she was seriously hurt.

"y/n sh sh sh," Harry kneels next to her, putting a hand on her back. I can see her shiver as he untangles her fingers from her hair. "y/n, you're okay you're okay. it's me, it's dad"

she screams out again and slams her head into the wall.

"no baby no, it's okay. You're safe" he tries to talk over her cries and puts his hand on her head, trying to hold her away from the wall.

I go over and kneel beside them, putting a hand on his shoulder. "babe we can't do anything 'till she wakes up-" "-god I know louis!"

she lets out another scream, digging her nails into the back of her neck. I go in and shuffle into the space between her and the wall, putting my arm around her shoulders and gently pushing some hair out of her face. Harry shift to the left so that he was facing her, his hands go to her and holds them away from her neck. "hey hey hey, y/n it's okay"

she screams again, this one broken in between cries. She coughs and starts whimpering in between gasps. I can see her hands go limp and Harry's knuckles regain colour. She hyperventilates as she falls into my chest.

"please don't, please"

"I've got you baby, you're okay"

"please don't, no please I don't want it. Don't hurt me"

"I know love, I know. I'm not gonna hurt you" she cries softly into my collar. she lets out another choked song and pleads for someone to stop.

Harry sighs and puts his hand in her back again, rubbing in a steady circle. Y/n's hands fall into her lap and her legs straighten out in exhaustion.

"there you go darling, it's over. You're finished, it's okay"

I look over to Harry and he catches my eye. I take my arm off her shoulders and hold her up so I can stand. She lets go of a breath and Harry leans forward to catch her as she falls into him. she sniffles and digs into his chest, clinging onto his shirt. He puts his arms under her legs and holds her to his torso, walking slowly to her bed.

harry pov:

Louis is downstairs getting y/n a glass of water and I'm up with her, laying next to her in silence. She's enveloped in my arms and her breath is fast and shallow.

"you're alright love, we've got you".

her breath slows and she looks up at me.

"you 'right darling?"

she turns around so her back is to me. I sigh and try to talk to her.

"leave me alone"

"Y/n you can trust us just please talk-"

"-leave me, alone"

I sit up and swing my legs off the bed.

"ok, but we are here for y-"

"dad!"

"right. okay"