louis gf || fainting spells

aahhhh ty for 200 reads :)))

YES FAINTING SPELLS ARE REAL (BEFORE THAT ONE PERSON IS LIKE eW tHaTs mAdE uP NUH UH. I THINK I WOULD KNOW vAnEsSa DJHJDSJSKDJ

---------------------------------------------------------------

"babe?" she calls, holding onto the kitchen counter.

he calls from the living room. "yes darling?"

"I need to faint..."

she drones off towards the end, her eyes fluttering. "that's alright," louis jogs beside her and puts one hand on her back and the other on her forearm, letting her balance on him. "c'mon lets go to the couch"

her dizziness made it difficult to walk in a straight line, so he essentially guides her to the sofa. her knees buckle just before she can sit, and her back falls into louis' chest.

"s'ok, you're alright..." he whispers as he shifts to the side of her, picking her up bridal style. "you gone love?"

her response - or lack thereof - gave him enough to guess she had passed out. he keeps talking to her, giving her something to focus on when she starts coming back around.

he carries her to the couch and lays her down gently. counting the seconds she has been out.

10... 11... 12...

no movement

13... 14... 15...

no movement

16... 17...

her eyes start to flutter. her head turns weakly to the side and she blinks awake.

"hiya darling, does anything hurt?"

she shakes her head slightly and feels around her side for him. louis picks up her hand and runs his thumb over her knuckles. he smiles softly at her, kissing the back of her hand.

picking her up again, he brings her upstairs to their bed. he lays down next to her, wrapping the blankets around her and grinning as she digs into his chest.

"get some rest love"

a.n.

bit of a short one

having a pretty rubbish time with chronic pain atm ngl