harry's gf || overdose

requested

kinda love it tbh

----------------------------------------------------------------

niall pov:

y/n and harry haven't spoken in 5 days. I guess they're fighting or something, but it's weird. they are usually all smiley together, but now they're avoiding each other and it's uncomfortable. what I don't understand, is that they both look sad. I can hear harry cry sometimes, and y/n looks like she hasn't slept since they started fighting. what's even more confusing though, is that I think harry wants to make up with her. why won't she talk to him?

louis pov:

I think she might be using again. I found some ashes in the bathroom and her bedroom smells like weed. I know the painkillers in the cabinet weren't always that empty.

no one pov:

"i'm here with one direction..."

things were going okay. well, within reason. harry's smile was distant, and y/n looked exhausted. she had shown up five minutes late to the interview and nearly passed out on the way in.

"that's all we have..."

niall pov:

as her mic gets taken off her shirt, I swear y/n fell asleep. like, just on the chair. she snapped awake in seconds, and locked eyes with me. I raise my eyebrows and she shrugs before looking away.

harry must have noticed too, but he's just getting more annoyed by the second so he gets up and leaves the room.

I go over and sit next to her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"you should sleep."

"-m not tired"

I sigh. in the nicest way possible.

"c'mon mate, you're not fooling anyone."

"no I swear, I slept..."

nah, i'm not convinced. she goes to stand up but has to catch herself on my arm.

"whoa whoa, take it easy y/n/n"

her eyelashes start to flutter and her head lolls back and forth. the other boys start to catch on as they take all the wires and things off their shirt.

"it's okay y/n, we're gonna sit back down now okay?"

her breathing is getting laboured and she's blinking rapidly. she shakes her head and mutters something under her breath. the grip on my hand loosens and her knees start to buckle. as she falls to the floor, I catch her against my chest. zayn and lou job over to us as liam goes to get someone.

her head falls back as I almost cradle her on the floor.

"y/n what's going on? are you okay?"

zayn helps me lay her on the floor and lou holds her head in his hands.

"y/n/n, talk to us. what's happening?"

she keeps muttering things, before her eyes roll to the back of her head.

louis pov:

there is an EMT that comes in behind liam and she drops a bag next to us. she wraps a blue sleeve around her upper arm and ushers some of us away. niall stays frozen, looking terrified as he brushes some hairs out of y/n's face. she's unconscious now, I think. I keep her hand in mine and frown at the blue tinge on her eyelids and her lips. paul puts a hand on my shoulder and tries to pull me back.

"no i- i'm not leaving her. where's harry? someone needs to get harry..."

"boys, go up to the rooms. louis, stay here. get harry if you want, just don't bring him down here."

"but-"

"-go!"

"louis?" he starts, snapping me out of a state. "has she taken anything?"

"uhm... maybe? like weed and some pain killers I think... but I don't know... is she okay?"

"this is important louis; how many painkiller did she take?"

"I don't know! is she okay or not?!"

no one pov:

the door swings open and harry slides on the floor, catching himself on the side of a bed.

"y/n, y/n what's happening?" he pants, putting one hand on the top of her head and another on her jaw. he feels strange not using a nickname.

a hand rests on his shoulder and pulls him back gently. "harry, you need to take a step back-"

"-no! let me stay with her!" his voice starts to break as he takes in her state. her lips are bluish and her body is still. "let me stay!"

another hand pulls him back, a bit harsher this time. "haz, c'mon you have to move-"

"-no! i'm not moving away! let me stay please!"

"harry she's going to be okay, but you have to move so they can bring her to the hospital. that's where she'll get better."

"no she doesn't like the hospital, she doesn't want to go there-"

"-i'm sorry haz but she has to go now. you can see her in a minute..."

a.n.

ran out of motivation halfway through

rply for p2