Part 2.

Morning:
Y/n woke up and got ready to go for her college.

She went downstairs and saw her mom in kitchen she went and back hugged her

Y/n: eomma what are you making in Breakfast??
Mrs Min: sweetheart I'm making your fav straberry pancake with cold coffee.
Y/n: Really!! Thnk you eomma. Love you.
Mrs Min: Love you too my child now go and sit on chair I'll serve the Breakfast.

After that y/n did her breakfast and went to her college as today is Monday and on Wednesday it's their college anniversary for that arrangements she have to go college early.
________________________________

In a dark room the the sun light hits the face of the devil sleeping on the kind side bed. He woke up and went to his closet.
He took his clothes and went to bathroom to took a shower. After that he got ready and went downstairs.

He sat on dinning table and the maids around served him his breakfast

He completed his breakfast with the thought of someone, with the thought of that girl of that tattoo.
He was thinking all this things when suddenly an evil idea came in his mind that how he'll get to know about that girl and where she is from. He already knows that she is JT University but he have to find out that how she looks and what's her name and all. And with his evil idea he lefted his mansion.
________________________________

Y/n was in her class listening to teachers lecture scilently and focusing on it. Suddenly Mr Lee came said her that principle is calling her so she took her class teacher's permission and went to principal office.

Prin: Come in y/n i have to tell you something urgent.
Y/n: yes sir what is it??
Prin: Y/n Mr Jeon has decided to keep a gathering party tonight so i just want you to tell all the students that the party dress theme is off shoulder dress so pls tell everyone to wear off shoulder dress and reach to XXXXXX Hall tonight pls.
Y/n: don't worry sir I'll inform this to everyone and also tell everyone to reach to XXXXXX Hall tonight. But sir what's the timing??
Prin: ohh it's 7:30 pm
Y/n: okay sir.

With that y/n went from their to inform everyone about the party place and dress theme.
_________________________________

In a dark room the devil sitting on his chair fully ready in Red suit looking hot and handsome asf. The mole under his lips making him look more hot. The way his bangs of hair falling on his eyes making him looking like a Greek god. He was thinking about the plan he made today to get to know about that tattoo girl.
with a smirk on his face.