Part 3.

After reaching the Mansion all the members asked jk about what happened to him and where he went so suddenly after party.

Rm: what happen kook?? Where you went after party?
Jk: actually hyung...
(With that jk told about everything about tattoo and girl and all incidents and his plan for meeting her in today's part)
Jim: ohh so that's why you organise today this party?
Jk: yeah
BTS: ohh okay.
Tae: do you perhaps love that girl??
Jk: what the heck, i haven't even saw her once ever in my life how I'll fall in love.
SG: hmmm he have a point.
Rm: so what are you thinking about?? How you'll get to know about that girl??
Jk: hyung i have an idea. But i don't know will it work or not.
Rm: tell us.
(With that jk told his plan to them and they all agreed with it)
__________________________________

Y/n woke up next morning did her daily routine and went to college.
Y/n dress:

After reaching college she was about to go to her class when principal again called her so she went there

After reaching to principal office.

Y/n: good morning sir *she bowed*
Prin: Gm child. Y/n actually I called you here cause i wanted to tell u something and wanted u to inform this to all students too.
Y/n: okay sir what is it??
Prin: y/n today Mr Jeon and Asia's biggest companies CEO's are going to come for some health check up of students so i want you to inform this to all students to get ready after Lunch break and to reach to ground after break pls and pls y/n take care of everything Mr Jeon is a lil high tempered of man so any mistake and we'll have to face the consequences then so pls.
Y/n: don't worry sir I'll inform this to all the students and also take care of preparations.
Prin: thnk you my child now you can go to ur class it's about to start you'll get late go.
Y/n: okay sir.

With that y/n lefted from there and went to attend her class.

Lunch break:
All students were already gathered on ground waiting for The king to come. Soon the area the whole ground went scilent just sounds of boots and shoes were coming all the students turned towards entrance and saw the king coming along with the CEO of Asia's biggest companies.