Part 7.

At company:
Jk and y/n entered in company. All the employees were bowing towards jk and y/n. Y/n too was bowing towards them with a sweet smile while others were happy knowing that she is atleast not like other girls came here she not like those bitches.

Y/n and jk went to elevator and went towards in CEO's cabin means jk cabin and y/n went and sat on the couch there. Jk sat in his chair and started doing his works. Y/n was getting bored and while sitting only she fell asleep.
Jk finsihed his work when his eyes fell on the sleeping figure.

Jk pov:
I don't know what's this feeling love or attraction. But whatever it is i don't wanna refuse it. I just know one this that you have become my life my lil bunny i can't think my life even a single sec without you. I don't know what will happen when one day you'll leave me. I don't know if I'll solve to survive or not. But one things is sure that you have Made the biggest fearless Mafia king ho head over heels for you. The cold heart which never knew what love is what care is you made me realise all that feelings. The heart never know how to beat started to beat soo fast after seeing you and i don't want also this feeling to fade. I wanna cheerish my every moment with you my angel. My life is nothing without you. I don't know if you'll live me back or not. I don't know if you'll return my care my affection back to me or not. But it's okay for me until you are there with my by my side but the day you lefted me the beast inside me will get wake and then I'll also dint know what I'll do I'll burn this whole world If a single scratch also came on you. I'll removed those from eyes from their sockets who will try to see in disgusting way. I'll burn that person alive if that person tried to touch you even a stare at you which don't resembles to me I'll not leave a single person on this world if you lefted me. I'll die without you my angel never leave me after showing me this much care, affection and love. Even if you want also I'll never let you go away from me cause you have become the only source for me to live in this world.
End of jk pov:

He went towards her and woke her up.
Jk: princess get up baby eat something come it's luch break dint you wanna eat your fav straberry pancake with chocolate shake.
Y/n woke up and nodded her head with a cute pout.
Jk chuckled at her behaviour and made her sit in his lap.
Jk: isn't my angel hungry??
Y/n: I'm.
She said closing her eyes. Jk kissed her forehead then eyes then nose nd lastly both her cheeks.
Jk: wake up princess.
Y/n opened her eyes rubbing them then ate the pancake and chocolate shake.
Y/n: it was soo yummy.
Jk: you liked it?
Y/n: nope i loved it. Heheh.
Jk: *Chuckled* haha okay now sit here I'll finish some of my work then we'll go home okay. .
Y/n: okie.  *She said cutely with gummy smile on her face making his heart go boom boom*
Jk: okay then sit here I'll finish my work hmm.
Y/n nodded and sat there quietly.

After sometime:
Jk completed his works and then went towards y/n he took her in bridal style and went out of his office. All the employees were looking at them in shock. Cause firstly jk never bought any girl to his office except that Aerum. But today he bought y/n and now taking her home in this way maked them all shock. As he never gave any affection to any girl he never shows care or any mercy to anyone but this girl is different. She changed him soo much. The fearless Mafia from which the world asia fears of is caring for a simple girl. Smiling and laughing with her which he never did with anyone even it let it be his frnds only he never smiled infront of anyone only a cold face with a soul piercing eyes. But today he is smiling and laughing with her left all of the employees even all the people's there in shock.

Jk lefted his office and then went towards his care be made y/n sit then say too but then he took her on his lap and signlaed driver to take them to his mansion. Y/n slept sitting on jk lap hiding her face in his chest. Jk smiled and started to pat her head slightly to make her sleep peacefully.

They both reached their house jk saw y/n still sleeping so be took her in bridal style and went inside the mansion then took her to his room laid her in his king side bed then went to get fresh up.
After sometime he came out after freshing up he saw y/n was still sleeping. So he went towards her and laid beside her he hugged her from behind and then they both slept in eachother arms having eachother's warmth.

Okay guys i know i updated tooo much late but i was writing my another ff too so i didn't able to update this one but here this chap i hope you'll like it keep supporting me like this only and loving like this only my chubbies.....

Love you'll take care of yourself my chubbies stay tuned and love you'll.......

🤗💖💫💜🌎💕