Part 5.

Next day:
Y/n did her daily routine and went to her college.
Y/n outfit:

She took her bicycle and went towards her college

She went to her class and sat down beside jihoon as he is her seatmate.
Jih: gm cherry.
Y/n: haha gm jihi
Hwasa came and sat down infront of their seat as her seat was infront of of them.

The teacher came and the class started.
__________________________________

In a dark room the man sitting with a smile on his face thinking about about his angel. While others were taken a back seeing the king smiling like a creep without any reason. He was soo lost in his angel thought that he forgot about the person came and standing infront of him with a confuse and shocking face. The man put his hand on his shoulder making the king to flinch. First time in his life he flinched. He got irritate and angry for interrupting him while he was thinking about his angel.

Rm: jk are you okay??
Jk: yeah hyung what will happen to me??
Rm: then why are you smiling like a creep??
Jk: jk again smiled thinking of what just rm said and why he was smiling like that.
Jk: smiling* hyung i got my angel.
Rm: huh? Angel?? Who's angle?? Where is angel??
Jk: gosh hyung I'm saying about mine angel.
Rm: ohh ok- wait what!!!! You love someone??
Jk: yeah what's wrong in that. *Jk said raising his brow*
Rm: nothing is wrong jk infact I'm really very happy that you got the love of your life. Someone who can make your life full of love, care and can fade the darkness of your life. Congrats bro.
Jk: thank you hyung. *Jk said while blushing*
Rm: wait a sec- are you blushing?? The devil, the sinner, the king is blushing!!!!! Oooo means you really love her with your whole heart hmm. Btw who's the girl??
Jk: hyung aren't i told you about that tattoo girl she is the one who stole the heart of this devil.
Rm: ohh but do you know her name?? Have you seen her??
Jk: i don't know her name but i saw her yest in the ceremony.
Rm: really!!! Who's it she??
Jk: hyung remember the girl who gave speech yest she is the one.
Rm: ohh so do you mean by y/n?
Jk: mmm yeah that only as i don't remember her name or maybe I didn't asked only to her.
Rm: okay but does she loves you??
Jk: i don't know maybe not? Cause I fall for her in first sight but i don't know about her feelings hyung.
Rm: then what are you thinking about to do??
Jk: something which i wanted to do from yest night. *Jk said with smirk*
Rm: what are you thinking?? *Rm said with a lil fear and confusion*

As he knows that when jk wants something he'll get it by anyhow.
Rm: listen jk do whatever you want but I'll like to tell you one thing that y/n is not like other girls. She is too much innocent and fragile for this cruel world.
Jk: i know hyung and i know very well that what I'm doing and what effect it will create.
Rm: okay jk take care okay sleep well.
Jk: yeah hyung.
__________________________________

Next day:
Y/n outfit:

Next day: Y/n outfit: