Part 4.

Next morning:
Sun's bright light making its ways inside the dark room filling it with brightness and hitting the face of the sinner. He rubbed his eyes and opened a lil but what he saw shocked him. The same girl, same tattoo girl was standing there back facing him near the window in a beautiful red dress totally matching with her red roses tattoo. He was shock that how that girl came there in his room without anyone Knowing he got up from his bed and went towards window but when he was about to touch her shoulder she got vanished. He again got shock that how can it'll be possible. How can someone vanish in just a sec. He searched her all over the room but got nothing. He understand that he was just day dreaming about her. He was confused that what is happening to him. Why the hell he is daydreaming about her. Why she is always coming in his thoughts and now even in his dreams too. He went towards bathroom took a warm shower and got ready.

Then he went downstairs did his breakfast then went to JT college and today's is Wednesday means The Anniversary of JT College

Then he went downstairs did his breakfast then went to JT college and today's is Wednesday means The Anniversary of JT College. He sat in his care and drove of to college.
__________________________________

In a beautiful room the angel was sleeping peacefully. Her mother came in her room and woked her up.
Mrs Min: Y/n get up child or you'll get late for college.
Y/n: ahhhh eomma lemme sleep for more 2 min.
Mrs Min: y/n isn't today is your college's anniversary??
*Listening this y/n immediately got up*
Mrs Min: hmmm good girl now go and get fresh up and then come down for breakfast.
With that Mrs Min left from there and y/n went to her bathroom did her morning routine and got ready.
Y/n outfit:

*Y/n went downstairs did her breakfast and left for college*

After reaching college she went to her class and sat on her seat.

After sometime teacher came and class get started.
__________________________________

Lunch break time:
All the students were standing in the announcement hall waiting for their guests. When suddenly the king entered with his six devil's behind. They'll went and sat on their seat and motion to principal to start the speech and all.
Y/n came on stage and started to giving speech at first jk didn't put too much attention on it but when he saw the tattoo on her collarbone he got shock.