Part 8.

Next morning:
Y/n woke up due to the sun rays falling on her face through the window she was about to get up and that's when she realised that a hand is snaked around her waist stopping her from getting up. She saw jk was sleeping beside her hugging her like a cola. She started to admire him she thought.

"When he is awake he acts like a heartless person no smile nothing only a cold face and while sleeping he is looking the cutest creature on this world"

She saw the time and saw its 8am. She slightly removed jk hand from her waist and went to bathroom to get fresh up. She took warm shower and came out after getting ready.

Btw her look:

She was drying her hair and sitting infront of miror looking cute as hell

She was drying her hair and sitting infront of miror looking cute as hell. She was sitting infront of mirror and that's when her childish behaviour couldn't be in control. She looked in mirror to herself and started taking to herself.

Y/n: ohh myyyy y/n u don't have any right to look this cute, beautiful and hot at the same time. Hehehe. Gosh I'm soooo cute and beautiful plus my hotness is of another level but still that coldie huh is he blind can't he see this cute and beautiful babygirl living in his house still he gives no attention to me 😩🙄.

She making pouts infront of miror and mimicking him without knowing that someone is watching her every action from start till now with a small smile on his face.

Y/n: "HoW dARe You hOw Can U bE sO caReLesS u sPoIled evErY doCumEnts" ughhh how can someone could be soooooo cold mumma 😩.

Whil mimicking she turned and the next she got stiffed at her place with wide eyes.

Jk: what? What happened? Y did u stopped keep going on miss bEaUtiFuL. Don't u wanna mimick m anymore? Continue. Let me also see how u do mimickery of me.
*He said with a straight and serious tone not smiling even for a sec also*

Y/n got scared she thought that now he'll shout at her or maybe worse than that.

Jk got up from the bed and started to come near her witha deadly serious face making her scare even more. He started to come closer to her while she kept on backing and at lastly the wall hitted her bare shoulder and back. She got sooo scared that she started to please him to leave her not to hurt and by joining hands infront of him.

Y/n: *teary eyes* p-please d-don't hurt m-me. I-i'm sorry I'm s-sorry.
Jk heart clenched seeing her like this he never in his life wanted her to get scare of him. But today seeing the fear in her eyes made him regret his actions his eyes softened seeing how fragile she is. He raised his hand a lil but our lil y/n thought he is going to slap her she closed her eyes tightly ready to slapped but the hand never touched her cheeks instead she saw jk ruffling her hair and kisses her forehead. She got shock and confuse seeing his sudden change means how can someone could change from deadly serious mood into a soft hearted one.

Jk: why u scared of me? I'm not going to hurt u okay. Infact it's was sooo funny and cute to see u mimicking me like that.
Y/n: means ur not angry at me? *She asked with her doe eyes making jk heart beat fast*
Jk thought: how can I be angry at u. Even if i want i can't even look at u with anger i don't know what's happening to me but seeing u getting scared of me made my heart clench what u doing to me princess.
Jk: no ofcourse not why I'll get angry in such small thing.

Saying that he went to bathroom to get fresh up leaving y/n dumbfounded and shock.

After sometime jk came out from the bathroom all ready but he didn't saw y/n in the room. He thought she'll must be downstairs so he also went downstairs at dining room but there also he didn't saw her. He asked on of the maid about her.

Jk: *cold tone* do anybody of u saw y/n?
Maid: no boss mam didn't came here.
Jk: ok.
Thought: where did this girl went now. He searched all the rooms but didn't found the fear of loosing her thought that she must have run away started to come in his mind he called all his guards ordering them to find u as soon as possible and at any cost.

After sometime guards came and said that they didn't found u anywhere.

Jk started to get worried and agry he felt fear and hurt fear of loosing u and hurt thinking u might have run away. He ordered his guards to search all over the city. He was about to sit in the care when he heard some voices coming from the backyard of the mansion. He asked his guards if they check there or not. They said they didn't checked there. So he went towards backyard and that's when he got his remaining life back seeing her their sitting on grass and playing with puppies. Y/n was sooo busy in playing with puppies that she didn't realised that someone is watching her every action too much love. While playing she turned around and saw jk standing at the backyard gate panting heavily as he came running all the way. She smiled at him and stood up but as soon as she stood up jk ran towards and engulfed her in a warm hug. It's was warm but it was indicating that he is scared but of what? Did someone did anything to him? Why he is panting soo heavily all this thoughts were going in her mind where as jk was still hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go as if he let her go than someone will snatch her from him. He wasn't sure if his feelings but he got sure if one this that.

He can't tolerate to loose u he can't even dreamt about his life without u. The only fear started to engulf him now is that to seeing u getting away from him lossing u and his life without u will be the worst nightmare for him.

Okay guys sorry for making you'll wait and uploading the chaps late but now I'll try my best to upload as soon as I can keep supporting me love you'll guys take care of yourself everyone 💕.

😊🌿💖🌎💫