Part 9.

Y/n broke the hug and saw his face which was sweating and worriedness was totally visible on his face. She asked cutely showing her doe eyes to him which calmed him down.

Y/n: what happened?? Did u ran a marathon?? Why u panting soo much??
Jk: nothing just i thought u escaped. *Cold*
Y/n mind: such a coldie 🙄.
Y/n: why I'll escape from here I'm getting freedom I'm enjoying sooo big house why do I'll escape 😌.
Jk: seriously 🙂. This girl he mumbled*
Y/n: btw don't u have any work today? Roaming in house like a mouse.
Jk: what the- i have work and i was going there only just came to check on you if u ran away or not.
Y/n: okay.... Heyyy
She shouted out of nowhere which almost gave a heart attack to jungkook.
Jk: what? U scardd me why did u shouted soo loud out of nowhere??
Y/n: sorry hehehehe can i also come with you?
Jk: where?
Y/n: hell 🙂 obviously to your office I'm bored at home. Please.
Jk: no no way it's not safe outside.
Y/n: pewease pleaseeu. *She said cutely showing her doe eyes which he what no one can resist.
Jk: aish not those eyes okay?
*She made a cute sad puppy face like she is gonna cry anytime*
Jk: aish okay okay don't cry I'll take you with me but u have to listen to whatever I'll say and have to stay by my side all time got it? Not going anywhere without telling me got that?
Y/n: really!!! Yayyyyyy!!!
*She shouted in happiness and hugged him tightly in excitement. But soon realise what she did. She was about to break the hug when he hugged her again inhaling her sweet scent which makes him calm all time*

Jk pov:

She is asking me to take her to office how should I tell her that I can't take her out it's not safe for her. There are many enemies of mine bring in mafie is not that easy it's risky i can't risk my life but not hers. She is the only one i have left with me i can't loose her. I turned towards her and soon regretted it. This girl what should I do she was showing me her doe eyes making cute face gosh how can someone could be soooooo cute. Only i know how I'm controlling myself. I can't say no to her doe eyes and this cute face but i have to so i again denied this time she made a sad puppy face like she'll cry anytime. No no i can't see years in her eyes no way. I had no option left rather than to take her with me. So i said her yes. I said ber that she'll have to listen to me but her next action msde my heart go boom boom 💥. She hugged me. My heartbeat was running soo fast like it's running a marathon. Gosh what u doing to me my angel. Don't play with my heart like this. Its never beat like this ever before then what's happening now? With her i forgets that I'm a dreadful and dangerous mafia of the whole Asia. Of which each and every person is scared of the same mafia being a kid infront of a girl? Gosh what should I do? I shouldn't fall for her. Love makes person weak but i can't help my heart doesn't beats normally when I'm around her. She agreed to all of my rules. Aish now I have to take her with me.

End of pov: