Part 6.

Next morning y/n woke up she saw a lady in her 50s was standing there with some dresses in her hand.
Y/n: gm ajumma*she bowed* what's your name??
??: Gm sweety call me Mrs Joseph or if you want u can call me ajumma also.
Y/n: okie ajumma btw what's there in your hand?
Mrs Jos: ohh it's your clothes king has given to you.
Y/n: king??
Mrs Jos: yeah the boss of this mansion.
Y/n: ohh okay. Btw ajumma what does your king i means you'll boss do?? Means what kind of work he do?
Mrs Jos: it'll be better if this thing king himself tells you.
Y/n: mmm okay I'll take shower now.

With that Mrs Jos went from there and y/n went to bathroom to get fresh.
Y/n outfit:

Y/n got ready and went downstairs and saw jk sitting there like a king with a serious face

Y/n got ready and went downstairs and saw jk sitting there like a king with a serious face. She went towards him and stood infront of him.

Y/n: gm king.
Jk looked up and automatically a smile appeared on his face but frowned at same time listening king from his angel.

Jk: gm princess why you calling me king??
Y/n: and why you calling me princess. My name is y/n Min y/n so call me that.
Jk: hah okay princess.
Y/n: *cute angry pout* again you called me princess you'll not listen to me??
Jk: nope.
Jk said with a slight smile.
Y/n: okay then keep calling that what I can do only in that it's your mouth.
Jk: hahahahahahah. Okay btw tell me why you called me king??
Y/n: why you can call me princess and i can't call you king? It's not like I want but in this mansion everyone calling you king so i also said.
Jk: ohh okay but you font need to. It's not for you yeah you can call me prince or daddy.
Y/n: huh? Why i call you daddy you are not my dad so why I'll call you dad wait you want nickname??
*Jk thought for a sec and nodded*
Y/n: okay then I'll call you nochu. Hehehehe it's cute isn't it??
Jk smiled and nodded.
Y/n: why you always nods tell me if you liked it or not or I'll change with another one.
Jk: nope I loved it. Your every word towards me, I'll love it but if it'll be for someone else you are not allowed to keep nicknames for others got it?
Y/n: mmm why?
Jk: just say yes.
Y/n: mm okay btw nochu I'm hungry.
*Jk chuckled at her cute behaviour and stood up with her said maids to serve their breakfast*

All the guards and maids were shocked seeing the devil smiling like an idiot with that girl he was chuckling and smiling at her even letted her to give him nickname. They'll were had an hope that this girl can bring the old jk back. They'll were happy seeing jk smiling like this again.

Jk pov:
Gosh only i know how i controlled myself from hugging her. She is just too much cute to handle her doe eyes, gummy smile just like Suga hyung. They way her hair keep falling on her face making her look even more cute and beautiful. She is soo fragile and innocent that i can't control myself from embracing her. I just want to protect her from this cruel world, from this cruel people's. I want to take care of her like princess even if i have to become servant I'm ready to become one for her for my Angel.

I was sitting here in living room thinking about Sins groups. I know that if once they'll got to know about y/n they'll make her their next target and a weapon against me. I wasn't afraid of dieing but from the day she came in my life i started to get feared of loosing her. In my whole life this the first time I'm afraid of something or I say to loose someone. She is the source of my life. She is the only one who made me realise what love is. She came in my life like a bright crystal and shined my whole darkest life with her brightness with her shine. I don't wanna loose her by anyhow. I'll win her heart by anyhow.

I was sitting and thinking about this all when i saw my angel coming down in my given clothes she looks sooo cute and beautiful even in simple clothes too. She came near me and stood infront of me and wished me. But one thing confused me that why the Heck she is calling me king? I asked her but she started her blabbering and questions it's not like I'm complaining even in ready to listen to her blabbering and stories all life. Just want to make her sit infront of me and stare her innocent face all life long. But she answered my quest that all are calling me king so she called too. But i don't wanna hear king from her. I'm king for others not for my Angel. She is my princess and i want to be a servant for her all life long. She suddenly asked that is it okay if she'll give me nickname I nodded. She gave me nickname as nochu it's was soo cute and was sounding so sweet from her mouth. I wanted to hug her exact time but i have to control cause what if she gets sacred or upset from me I can handle all the pain but her scilence can't. Suddenly she said that she is hungry i chuckled at her cute behaviour and went towards dinning area with her and motioned the maids to serve us. I saw that all the maids my guards and men's were shocked maybe cause they saw me smiling and chuckling after soo long. Well it's magic of my angel's love. Where I was known as devil sinner she made this sinners heart go melt over her. She made this devil go crazy over her. She came in my life and changed everything. My behaviour my, my heart everything. I just want to shout and tell this world that she is mine and only mine. MINE ANGEL.

End of jk pov:
__________________________________

They both finished thier breakfast and jk went to get ready as he have to go to company for some important meeting.
Jk outfit:

After getting ready jk went downstairs saw y/n was sitting on the couch with a pout

After getting ready jk went downstairs saw y/n was sitting on the couch with a pout. He went towards her and asked her what happen.
Y/n: are you going somewhere??
Jk: yeah to my company.
Y/n: ohh can I also come with you I'll get bore here. Please please pwease.
Y/n pleaded while showing doe eyes which he couldn't able to resist so he nodded.

With that jk said y/n to get ready so she went to get ready.

Y/n outfit:

After getting ready y/n and jk both left from there to go for company

__________________________________

Okay guys pls support me and vote for me love you all......💜💜