𝗣𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱!

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"What the heck , Mom?!" I freaked out.

"You can't send me to a SUMMER CAMP? And plus, this was supposed to be a summer with my friends! Not some strangers!" I said pissed.

Mom and dad looked at me distressed.
"This is the last time young lady! Our decision is final! We've sent you to this summer camp ,because you been everything except nice to us! We've had ENOUGH!"

I looked at both of them furiously and walked to my room and slammed the door.

Are they crazy? Sending me to summer camp for this bullshit?

Maybe I have been a bit 'disrespectful' , but they have to be crazy to send me to a camp!!!

This summer camp is in 2 days so that means I have to say goodbye to my best friend, Sadie!

I was super pissed at my parents for the whole day and stayed inside my room. But I knew I had to come out eventually ,because well...my last day of school before summer was tomorrow!

THE NEXT DAY~~~~~

I got up and god was I tired. Being pissed at my parents wasn't fun but well...they kinda
deserved it.

Since I was a little kid, I've always been they're least favorite child. They always favouritized my sister ,Madison. And now that she's at college, my parents suddenly felt the urge to discipline me for literally EVERY SINGLE THING. And hey, now I'm going to a summer camp for 3 fucking months.

I opened my bedroom door and there they were ,my parents.

"Julie! Finally you've come out of that room of yours, now get ready for school!" My dad said while laying on the couch and eating breakfast.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and left the house.

The school was pretty close to our house so I didn't need to drive there.

I walked into the building to my locker. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Sadie!.

I hugged her immediately and smiled. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said bitterly.

She looked at me as if I was crazy. "Uhm...what do you mean? You're still gonna come with me to Costa Rica right?"

"Sadly no, my awful parents signed me up for a summer camp ,because I was being 'disrespectful' apparently?" I leaned against my locker.

She looked at my shocked. "What?!!! Who am I gonna invite then? My grandma???"

She looked at me disappointedly and walked away.

The bell rang and my first period was history. And listen, history is not one of my strong subjects.

I walked into the class feeling super exhausted and sat at my desk. And I kinda dosed off.......

"Juliet!" I suddenly woke up by Mr Cambridge.

"What?" I asked feeling weary.

"Are you sleeping in my class?!" He asked very angrily.

"Uhhhmmm" I looked around and legit EVERYONE was looking at me.

"That's it! If you don't want to listen to me then go! Out! Shoo!"

Okay what the fuck, that was unnecessary.

The teacher literally treated me like a dog.

*************
TIMESKIP- END OF SCHOOL~~~~

Finally school was over. I've packed my bags and just accepted the fact that it's just gonna be horrible. But not as horrible as this rule list that the camp sent.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑟𝑠 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝

1. ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒!!!!!

2. 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔!
~𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑉𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆
-𝑁𝑂 𝐵𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐷𝑅𝐼𝐹𝑇𝑆
-𝑁𝑂 𝐶𝑈𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝐴𝑀𝑃 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇
-𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑃𝐼𝐸𝐶𝐸 𝑆𝑊𝐼𝑀-𝑆𝑈𝐼𝑇
-𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐾𝑁𝐸𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑂𝐾𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐸𝐴𝑅. (𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒)

3. 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠!
-𝑁𝑂 𝐵𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐹𝐸𝐸𝑇
-𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐴𝐿𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑂𝑃𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐸𝑆

4. 𝐴𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

5. 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.

6. 𝑁𝑂 𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐺𝑈𝑀

7. 𝑁𝑂 𝑃𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆

8. 𝑊𝐸 𝐻𝐼𝐺𝐻𝐿𝑌 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑅𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝐴𝑀𝑃. 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐶𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑊𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐸𝑋𝑂𝐸𝐶𝑇 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝐸𝑅, 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑃𝑂𝑁𝑆𝐼𝐵𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝐶𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑁𝑅 𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸

9. 𝑁𝑂 𝐵𝑂𝑌𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆 𝐶𝐴𝐵𝐼𝑁𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑁𝑂 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐴𝐵𝐼𝑁𝑆.

10. 𝑁𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝐹𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐴𝑁𝑌 𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐷

11. 𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐶𝐴𝑀𝑃 𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆.

𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓.

𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚:
𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝐿𝑎𝑘𝑒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that letter made me even more nervous. What was this camp gonna be like?

A/N

Hoped you guys like the first chapter!! And please vote!❤️