infatuated

JULIET'S POV

i awaken with a warmth around my waist. Jaden. My boyfriend!! I still can't believe i'm in his arms right now!

I checked my phone and it was literally 6 in the morning. I'm definitley not getting up. I slowly drifted off to sleep...

H o u r s   L a t e r . . .

i slept SO well..no problems in my life whatsoever. I'm just so glad i can be with my boyfriend. Wait...where is he? He's not in bed with me?

I quickly jump up without hesitation and run towards his 'en suite' bathroom. As i come closer to the bathroom, the door quickly flies open and there stood Jaden with only a towel around his waist with soaking wet hair.

"Looking for me?" Jaden asks curiously stepping closer to me.

"I- uhmmmm- whattttt? Meeee? Pfttttt neverrrr!!" I say nervously stepping backwards.

"Are you nervous?" He smirks and grabs my by my waist and pulls me closer to him.

My heart raced as our bodies press together, creating a thrilling and intimate connection. My heart pounded in my chest, and i can't help but get lost in the intensity of the moment. He looked me in the eye and leaned closer to kiss me. The heat of the moment made me nervous somewhat and i squealed and sprinted out his door. All i could hear was him chuckling to himself.

I ran down the stairs and with my luck i faceplanted on my face. The whole family was in the kitchen and went running to me ,but they were to slow and Jaden sprinted out of his bedroom, still with only a towel around his waist, and came to my rescue..well kinda

"Jules? Are you okay?!!!!!!" Javon exclaimed.

Jaden grabbed me and put me on the kitchen counter and well i just sat there with my hand on my head.

"Shes fine." Jaden said protectively.

Javon chuckled to himself. "Woahhh slow down big boy, you can't get that ahead of yourself...and please go put on some pants, because if that towel falls..its game over for you."

"Jades, im fine...and please go put on some clothes of some sort..." i said nervously trying to look away from him.

He smirked at me and picked me up once again. "Let's go to my room real quick."

"Who tf says that infront of their whole family! And you guys are very suspicious.." javon said like his sassy self.

Jaden just threw him a middle finger and closed his bedroom door behind him.

"You like what you see?" He smirks at me and walks closer to me while i step back.

"uhm- sure.. i don't know-"i quickly answer and then my back hit the wall of his bedroom. He was towering over me, thats how tall he was. I swear this kid had a growth spurt or something because he was definitley not this tall or ripped.

"Since when did you become so nervous?" He takes my hands into his own.

"Well..it looks like you've changed like...alot. Like you became very..how do i say it...muscular?"

He smiled widely and kissed me passionately with his hand my waist, pulling me closer. Jaden and i haven't really kissed much in our relastionship. We were only like 16 when we started dating and from then on i lived far far away..so we didn't really see eachother much. But this new chapter feels lot different. He's 18 now and im also almost 18 and i feel like he's alot more romantic now...and the way he makes me nervous has never really happend before.

"Okay okay you should probably go get some clothes on now!!!"

We spent the whole day in the house doing literally nothing. Around 5pm, Jaden wanted to go somewhere with me.

"Just climb in the car! Just see where i take you!" He smiled and oped the passenger door for me. What a gentleman. (Pls get a man like this)

He quickly jumped in the car and began driving.

"Where are we goingggg?" I complained.

"It's a secret baby" he smiled and placed his hand on my leg.

Baby? BABY!? Whats up with this guy...why is he being so...PERFECT. If i could be any emoji right now it would definitley be this one ---> 😍

Jaden finally parked and low and behold, he took me to the beach. But suprisingly there was nobody there. Probably since it was sun down or maybe it was just too cold. (Which it was!!!)

We climbed out of the car and Jaden interwined his fingers with mine as we walked down the beach. Walking on the besvh together finally i wad filled with a mix of excitement and nostalgia, found ourselves walking hand in hand along the serene beach. The rhythmic sound of crashing waves was the backdrop of our destiny. The sun, slowly setting on the horizon, painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, casting a warm glow over us. As we strolled along the sandy shore, we reminisced about the cherished memories we had created together, relishing in the joy of being in each other's presence once more. We laughed, we talked, and we shared stories of our time apart, feeling the familiar comfort and connection that only true love can bring.

"You know i love you right?"jaden looked at me seriously and to both of my hands.

"You love me?" I looked at him with my shimmery blue eyes.

"Of course, i would of never thought that i would love someone as much as i love you."

Those words healed me all together. Knowing i have someone in my life who not only brings me joy but also love and im incredibly grateful that i met him. My parents were awful. But luckily i met this amazing and cheerful family who accepted who i was and did not judge from where i came from.

"i love you too, Jades" I stand beside him and all of a sudden i realize how fucking close we are which causes my heart rate to go into a overdrive yet again.

He smiled softly, bringing a hand up to cup my face before gently pressing her lips against mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle. It was perfect.

A/N
WOWWW JUICY STUFFF THEREEE.

Anyways. Hope u enjoyed and pls vote❤️ Next chapter will be VERY EXCITING!!!!!!