𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

i rushed down the stairs and knocked on jules' door. I hear nothing and knock again. Still nothing. I just decide to open the door and there she was with her airpods in, jamming to music.

I tap her on the shoulder and she gasps and looks at me. She takes out her airpods and stares at me with disbelieve.

"What the fuck man, you scared me half to death-"

"i scared you half to death? you scared me half to death girl! what are you doing? Shouldn't you be crying or something-"

"DON'T ENCOURAGE IT!" javon appears at the door.

Both jules and i look at javon stunned. "Uh how tf do you know about this-" jules stared him dead in the eye.

"i live in this house too yk!" javon sat down on her bed.

"oh, i kinda forgot since everything is moving so quic-"

"yeah yeah whatever, but please, explain why you're not crying and is actually jamming to music?" Javon pushes.

"i know for a fact that this is something that jaden would do. Just think about it, would he actually get with another girl when he kissed me-"

"EW- but good point" javon added.

"you're right, i picked up the letter you wrote, super sorry, and yelled at him an made him read it. He went super pale and ran off." i paced up and down the bedroom.

"what should we do? we cant just break his bubble or somethin-"

"YES! THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE SHOULD DO! Break his bubble! With other words, make him loose his act." I jumped up and down.

"i have the perfect idea for that......" jules smirked.

-

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"AHHH WTF" i hear a distant yell from jaden room.

i walk to his door and stand there smiling.

"ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!" he yells and closes his door behind him quickly.

i laugh and nod.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! THERES A FUCKING PORCUPINCE UNDER MY BED!"

"its just super funny how you just talk to me all of a sudden" i smile.

"THERES PORCUPINE SHIT EVERYWHERE! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT THING?!"

"at the zoo, they didn't want it anymore since it shits so much!" I smirk at him and take a picture of his face.

"HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW?"

"Uhm no, you are not throwing Dill Prickles out of your window!" i stated.

"YOU GAVE HIM A NAME?"

"pronouns they/them!"

"AWHH WTF, WHERE AM I GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT?"

"in shit!" I smiled and ran down the stairs.

-

"did you see his face! he was terrified!" I laughed and rolled off the bed.

"that was the best idea EVER." javon added.

"and the funny part is that it shits uncontrollably" jayla shed a tear of the laughter.

"JADEN! IM COMING FOR EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE, WATCH ME!" we all hear a distant yell from the front door.