𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Mom and Dad are driving me to the camp. Im super nervous, am i gonna make friends or am i gonna be a sore loser?

the whole ride i just look outside the window and just mentally prepared myself for it.

Suddenly our vehicle stopped, i looked outside and there it was...Camp Lake.

"Okay kiddo, get out. We have some Erands to run so be quick." My mom said disinterested.

i quickly grabbed my bags and climbed out of the car.

my parents drove off as fast as they could, typical.

now it was just me. Me and this stupid camp.

I walked through the gate and it was a very long path with dense bushes and trees all over. To be honest, it looked like a horror movie.

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

i was just sitting at a bench talking with my friends until i saw a girl walking with a ton of bags down the path.

A new girl? Its been years since anyone new has entered this camp. Nobody comes to camps anymore anyways.

i stood up and walked to her.

"hey!? Are you new here?" I asked her politely.

She looked at me, clearly nervous. "Yup, i guess so."

"let me help you with your bags and show you to our cabin!" I grabbed one bag out of her hand and led her to the cabin.

i opened the very creaky door and showed her to her bed.

She placed down her bags and looked at me curiously.

"okay soo... what do we do now?".

we started walking out of the cabin. "Well we only do activities once a week and other than that we have free time!" i smiled at her.

"so whats your name? my names juliet" she sat down on a log.

"im jayla, so what brings you here at Camp Lake?"

She wipes her face with her hands, laughing to herself. "Well basically....my parents think im disrespectful"

I laugh and sit down next to her. "Your lucky that this camp isn't even that bad anymore. Years ago it was for children to get more exercise and be more respectful ,but now the workers don't care that much ,because everyone here has been here since we were little!"

She looked at my croptop confused. "Don't you follow the rules?"

"Oh nah, the workers are hella feminists ,but just make sure you aren't out of the camps boundaries and your not in the boys cabin ,because they are crazy about that! They will take away your phone and free time privileges!"

She widend her eyes. "Wow that's mad"

"Come let's go meet my friends" I grabbed her hand and led her to my friends.

"Okay guys this is Juliet, Juliet they are Kylee, Jessie and Riley.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"dude, javon. Who's that girl next to jayla?"

javon looks up from his phone and his eyes widens. "Its a new girl!"

what the fuck. This new girl will make this camp a living hell. It was always the same crew of people but now shes here! she knows absolutley nothing about it here!