𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧.

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

we've finally moved into our new home in Braselton and i start school today.

im super nervous especially because at my last school i didn't have the best reputation...

but this school is going to be different. I'm not gonna be a loner and a fucking asshole.

I keep making up bad senerios that could happen to me at school. I mean, doesn't everyone do that?

I got up as I usually do and got into a outfit.

(This one)

(Or this one, you pick)

I just combed through my hair and ran to the kitchen to get something to eat. (I mean who wouldn't💅🙄)

I got out a box of fruitloops and poured them into a bowl, and then the milk. (Its always cereal before milk, not the other way around🥰👹💅)

i quickly devoured that and hopped in the car to go to school.

-

𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Got to school, everythings normal. Boring like always.

The class seemed full at one point. But then i forgot mom said we we're supposed to have a new classmate.

i look around curiously and.....no, no sign of a new kid whatsoever.

i just carried on drawing on a useless piece of paper.

"Alright guys, let me introduce you to your new classmate!" Ms Bernard announced.

I quickly looked up and a girl walked into the class room. She looked awfully familiar.

Holy shit. Is that who i think it is?!

No....it can't be..

"This is Juliana Harper Brown!"

"Its 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕 miss-"