𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲!

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

i woke up quite early and all the girls were fast asleep. I checked my phone and it was 06:26 am.

I went outside and the sun was rising.
i went to sit at the bench and surprisingly javon was there.

"Oh hey juul" he smiled.

I smiled back at him and looked down. "So, why is jaden pissed that I'm here?"

javon looked at me and sighed. "Well, 1 year ago there was this girl named ava, she was like you, she was the new girl. Jaden and ava soon dated but then she cheated on him with one of these boys at Camp. Now jaden thinks your gonna be like ava.."

"Oh, well I'm not like her." I stated.

"Well then you have to proof it to him" javon stood up.

I look at him curiously. "How?"

"to be honest, I don't know. Maybe bond more? Or wait- I DECLARE THIS OPERATION DOUCHE!" javon yelled.

"SHHHH JAVON!" I whisper. "And what do you have in mind?"

"Well maybe you can be pissed back at him. Show him what he's been doing!"

"YES!" I jumped in a circle.

************************

javon and i just chilled out for about an hour before the others started waking up.

And you know, i might have been wrong about summer camp. Its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be like.

The bell rang for breakfast and we went to sit down at a table.

The administrator walked over infront of us all and put on a big smile. "Good morning guys! Today after breakfast we're gonna do a activity! Which is hiking to the top of the mountain!!"

We clapped hands and started eating.

To be honest, this food was better than my food at home.

After a while we all got ready in our cabins and soon started to walk the mountain trail.

I was just walking with javon and I noticed jaden glaring at me.

And I knew what I was about to say would annoy him.

"do your eyes need watering?"

He rolls his eyes and  walks slower.

Javon and I just laughed to ourselves how funny that was until I slipped on a rock.

I just excepted the fact that I was gonna fall until I felt two arms holding me up.

I turned around and saw that it was JADEN???

we looked at each other in total shock for a couple of seconds until javon decided to make a awkward remark.

"Awww, cuties can't keep their eyes off eachother🥰😫"

We both look at him in disgust.

"Ew no" we both said in sync.

After that awkward incounter we finally made it at the top of the mountain.

Everyone decided to rest for a couple of minutes, I just saw javon walking over to me wiggling his eyebrows.

"It looked like you and Jaden had a nice moment a while ago" he smirked.

"Uhhh no! I was just shocked that's it!!!"

He walked away slowly and dramatically. "If that's what you say.....😏"