Butterflies

JULIET'S POV

i woke up with a sudden chill down my back...sweat all over. What was that...

RIGHT!... Jaden cheated on me...

A teardrop went down my cheek. My emotions were still everywhere. How could he? We were together for 2 YEARS i can't believe him. It's almost my eighteenth birthday...how am i supposed to spend it without him...

I picked out my phone and saw 268 messeges from Jaden. What the fuck does he even want...he cheated on me and i can't forgive him for that.

jaden❤️💌

Jules!!!

What happend??

Where are you!!

Answer!!!!

I haven't heard from you in DAYS!

are you okay?!!!!!

should i call 911?

Maybe...

????

my heart stopped.

why is he asking me this?

He obviously cheated on me.

leave me alone you FUCKING idiot

what?

what did i do?

why are you being like this?

ugh can't he just admit it.

You cheated on me.

WHAT?!!!!!

NO

I DIDN'T

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABT

WRFFSJJAKIWJEHJHE

NO

i saw every thing..

the proof is there

Your insta post and everything

With Gabriella..

Um my insta?

I haven't posted anything recently...

And Gabriella is my 2nd cousin so.....that would be weird..

i went into his profile and there's nothing about Gabi... what? OH FUCK.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

i was FUCKING having a FULL ON DREAM. NO not dream.. NIGHTMARE.

I'm the fucking idiot here.

What was supposed to do now? I live literally hours away. I couldn't let this slip, i had to go see him. It's been months since i last saw him. Long distance is hard.

I drove and drove. I used up all of my spending money for 2 months on gas for this.

hours later i finally parked out side. It felt like a dream. Wait thats not the right time to say that. I almost felt...scared? Why..why did i feel like this. I haven't been in my boyfriends arms for MONTHS. I just want to be right by his side. I went along the paved pathway right up to their big red front door. I stood there for a good 2 minutes until i finally did my signiture knock. Hoping they would reconise its me.

"Haha that sounds like Jules' knock" i heard i voice say inside that sounded somewhat like Javon.

"yeah...funny joke"

I heard loud footsteps coming closer to the door. I almost thought about climbing to his window but i was going to interpret jack and the beanstock.

The door creaked as it opened. And there he stood. My boyfriend. As soon as he saw me his mouth fell open and immedietly picked me up and hugged me. Oh how i do miss  being in his arms.

"Babe??!!! What are you doing here? Are you okay? I was worried!"

That gave butterflies. He never called me that! He feels alot different..or maybe i just saw him a long time ago..

"I'm so sorry Jaden!! I had this nightmare and i just couldn't get it out of my head and-"

I was in the middle of my sentence when he leaned in and kissed me, causing my words to dissolve into a soft gasp. It was a surprising yet exhilarating interruption."

"I don't care...as long as i have you back in my arms."

Oh my gosh. Have i been too long away and now suddenly he has developed a sense of romance?

I smiled and looked up, seeing his whole family looking at us.

Jayla...

JAYLA!

I jumped down from jaden's arms and ran towards jayla and gave her a big hug.

"Wow am i getting the least appreciation here...i was literally the one that made you and jaden come across eachother." Javon said in a sassy tone.

I laughed and also gave him a hug. And also greeted the whole family.

"You're staying tonight right?" DJ asked.

"Yeah! If only Jayla will allow me to sleep in her bed!"

"You can sleep with Jaden if you want..you're almost eighteen anyway" DJ laughed.

"yeah, im just saying im keeping a eye on you two! I want to sleep in peace!!" Javon giggled like a girl.

My mouth flung open. "Fuck off Javon" Jaden said as I felt his arm wrap around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to him. It sent a jolt of warmth and excitement through my body, making me melt into his embrace."

A/N

LOOKS WHOS BACK BITCHESSSS