𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱.

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Summer has almost gone by and currently my life is a wreck. I have no way of seeing my friends since my phone was taken away, wait i said that wrong, I MEAN ITS BROKEN! By who you may ask? MY FUCKING PARENTS. That means that there is NO WAY of even contacting my friends NOR my friends at summer camp especially jaden....

I can't tell you how much i miss him. But theres absolutely no way i'll EVER see him again. I don't even know where he lives.

On the other half, i've gatherd enough money to buy me a new phone. My parents will definitley be furious about that, but technically it's my property.

-

"JULIET! WE HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

ugh, what now?

I stood up from my bed, walked to the kitchen and sat down on those barstools.

My parents looked at me with concern faces.

"Juliet. We're moving to Braselton, Georgia." My dad stated and gave a big sigh.

"WHAT?" I jumped up from my barstool. "Are you serious or am I trippin'?"

My parents nodded their heads serenely.

"What about Sadie? What about my whole life I've made here in Winder?"

My mom shook her head. "Its not been easy making this decision, your father has gotten a better job there."

I was speechless. (Aka too stunned to speak🥰👹🙄💅)

i just walked to my room with disapointment.

"WE'RE LEAVING JUST BEFORE SUMMER ENDS!" my mom yelled from affar.

well shit.

That means i have to make friends from scratch, whichhh.....im not good at.

my life is officially RUINED.

I guess i should start packing.

-

i started throwing out things that i don't need when i came across a baseball with "𝑱𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑵" writen on it.

i guess i accidently forgot about that.

What are the odds....

𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒋𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚...

-

𝑱𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"JADEN!!!" my sister yelled from her room.

"what?!" I yelled back annoyed.

i got no answer so i walked to her room. i closed the door and looked at her questionably.

"Jayla?! why did you call me?"

"i just wanted to know if  𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕 has answered her phone yet?" She asked while applying makeup.

i sighed and sat down on her bed. "Nope, the messeges haven't even went through on her phone."

"It was worth a try, but i don't think she'll answer.." she said sorrowfully.

you know what, i think shes right. I don't even know where  𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕 lives. Its a waste of time. I should stop just thinking that im gonna meet her again and everything would be fine.

Only if i didn't let us break the rules, then everything would be fine and i would still have contact with her, but of course i fucked everything up.

i stood up from the bed and walked to her door. "Yeah, i agree with you."

I walked to my room and continued to scroll on tiktok..

-

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕~ 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
3ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

"Javon! Jaden!" Jessica yelled from the kitchen.

Both of the boys ran down the stairs and stood behind the kitchen island.

"Are you guys excited for school next week?" Jessica asked while whipping up some sandwiches.

"NO-" the boys said in sync.

"Well, i just got news from your teacher and you guys will have another classmate!" Jessica cheerd.

Javon and Jaden both had unfazed looks on their faces.

"Another one? Our class is already crammed!" javon stated while biting into his sandwich.

"Seems like this classmate really needed a spot in your class!" Jessica walked to the front porch.

-

𝐀/𝐍

𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗱𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗧
𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗿🤫😎

𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼...😭💀