𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲?

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

we suddenly saw flashing of lights and people yelling.

they found us.

Oh shit.

Both jaden and i were 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅.

but we knew we had to go back, since everyone was yelling...

Jaden paddle to the shore and we safely climbed out.

the administrator grabbed both of our wrists with anger. "What the hell are you two doing outside at MIDNIGHT. Not only is this unsafe ,but its crossing the rules; RULE 11, 𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐶𝐴𝑀𝑃 𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆."

i was speechless. Not only did i feel guilty ,but i knew we were in much trouble.

the administrator dragged both of us to two chairs and let us sit down.

"Tomorrow both of you will be going home and your parents will be dialed!"

"We'll let you two talk." A counseler said and walked off with the administrator.

i didn't know what to say, will we ever see eachother again?

"jaden, we'd see eachother again?..."

he fiddled with his hands and looked up to me.

"i mean miracles can happen so possibly"

i realised something and put my head into my hands. "My parents are definitley taking away my phone, how am i gonna contact you?!!!!"

jaden held my hand and looked down. "Jules, we'll find eachother eventually."

*********

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆;

All my bags are packed and i don't want  to say goodbye.

i dragged my bags out of the cabin and boy..am i gonna miss everyone.

i still remember the day i came here and doubted myself. But all of these friendships are just going to waste since im not gonna see one of them EVER again.

i saw jaden standing at the bench with his bags and just staring at the ground ,but just then...we caught eachothers gaze.

i single teardropped down my cheek and i ran and gave a hug to him.

"Juliet, I want you to know how much I will miss you and how much love I have for you. I am always going to love you no matter how long it takes us to be together again. I want you to know that every day you're in my thoughts. Just wanted you to know that I will never stop loving you and missing you." he breaked down.

I bursted into tears in his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

It was the final goodbye. We released from the hug and the counseler reminded me that my parents are here.

I gave jaden a last quick hug and walked off.

******

𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀/𝐍!!!

𝙝𝙊𝙒𝘿𝙀𝙔 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎𝙎𝙎

𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤......𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙨.

𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍.....

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮,𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜🤫

𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎, 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍. 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀!

𝙈𝙒𝘼𝙃💋