Your eyes tell 1.

!PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!

Taking fast steps down the streets, a young man in his 20's kept glancing at his watch, making sure he wasn't late.

He had yet another blind date tonight, arranged by his dearest mother. Which the thought of it made him cringe.

His mother wanted him married. He was 22 years old and single, and his mother found that absolutely atrocious.

Jungkook was never one for relationship. Finding it was a waste of time, he didn't want his youth ruined by stupid feelings like that.

All he wanted was to ride his motorcycle alongside his few closest friends, feeling the wind in his hair, messing around with them.

But being the son of a filthy rich family, he had also somehow remain low key.

Fiddling with his wallet, his eyes fell upon a florist shop in the distance. He side, remember he had to buy a banquet for his date later.

Nearing the shop, he pushed the door open, bells above the door making the pleasant ding sound.

Looking around, he felt his nerves calm at the refreshing smell of lavender and the beautiful color poppies placed in vases.

Leaning down to small one of the roses, the rose caught his eye.

Walking to the counter, he found no one standing there. Pressing the bell, he heard a sweet honey like voice calling out to him

''I'll be right there!" You called out, walking out with a purest smile Jungkook ever seen. You wore a simple white button down shirt, black jeans and apron.

Jungkook's breath hitched seeing your beautiful beautiful features. You were eye candy, for sure. Clearing his throat, he spoke. "I'd like to buy a banquet of red roses."

That's when he noticed you walk away from the counter, holding a cane. You are carefully, nearing his voice.

"They smell wonderful. Are you going on a date?" You asked, making a small talk with him.

"That's none of your business. Just do your job." He rudely said, tapping his foot and patiently.

You nodded, still smiling. When you handed him the flowers, Jungkook's eyes met yours, only... Something was missing.

Waving his hand from your eyes, you didn't move or flinch. That explains the cane... you were blind.

Jungkook froze when you suddenly took one of his waving hands and your small ones, feeling down your hands were cold, freezing cold.

" Comforting and warm... rough, like you punched something hard.. you're suffering?" You innocently question, making him widen his eyes.

How the hell did you get all of that from feeling his hands, Jungkook pulled away, as you handed him the banquet of dandelions instead of roses.

"Dandelions lift a person's spirit. Don't suffer alone. Good luck on your date, I know you'll do well" You wished, as he handed you the money without another word.