Your eyes tell 3.

Shoved against the wall, the landlord Sunlife sinisterly, grabbing your jaw harshly, enjoying watching your misery.

You let out a pained gasp, falling on the ground. You endured this daily — taken advantage of because your lack of sight.

"A worthless girl like you deserve all the pain in the world! Do you think anyone would love such a freak like you, huh!?" He cruelly spat, pushing you to the ground.

You didn't reply, helpless as you were forced to take all of his hits. Two girls watched from a distance, laughing along while recording the scene.

In the near distance, loud police sirens or heard. The man torturing you kick your body once more, taking off coughing and bloody mess.

Your body trembling until you felt too strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you into a hard chest, moving your hair strands away from your face with a hand.

Feeling the familiar of the hand, your pained expression turned into a happy one. Or a forced happy one at least.

"You're ok. I'm here. You're safe now." Jungkook reassured, caressing your hair reassuringly.

Jungkook had played the audio from the police trying to scare the man on this phone, not wanting to cause more trouble by fighting back as much as he wanted to.

Jungkook didnt know why he protected someone. For the first time. In his entire life. Did he pity you? Or was it because he didn't want to see another go through the same pain he did?

"Whatever that bastard said isn't true. You understand and you realize that right, right?" He sternly asked, ensuring you are both mentally and physically all right.

He didn't expect your next words, a big smile forming on his face.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." You said, that same honey sweet smile your face.

Jungkook didn't respond, lifting you on his back, giving you a piggyback ride. "I'm taking you home." He shortly said.