Your eyes tell 7.

6 MONTHS LATER

Laughing heartily, you felt Jungkook push you on the swing, as you feel the wind blow your hair in Bliss.

You've been friends with Jungkookfor six months now. Growing closer by the day, you were inseparable.

You shared every worry with him, every happy detail of your life, and he shared his. You being unable to see didn't cause any walls or barriers between the two of you.

"Y/n it's getting windy, can I stop swinging you?" Jungkook asked, concerned, while stopping the swing with a jerk.

You gasped, feeling yourself fall forward, unable to recognize where the gun was.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the swing in your ways, holding you back from falling, back hugging you.

Jungkook chuckled at your shocked face, as he moved in front of you kneeling on the ground, sitting in between your legs.

Taking your cold hands in his large ones, Jungkook smiled lovely, staring at them.

"Never told me... How were you able to decipher what kind of person I was being by feeling my hands?"

"After losing my sight, it became of habit of mine to understand a person's personality to feeling their hands. I'm usually wrong, though,". You said laughing. Jungkook's heart jumped at that, his hand reaching out to tuck a strand behind your ear.

"Your eyes... Why don't you get surgery to regain your sight?" He asked, curiously looking up at you,

"I can't earn money to pay for it. I use the money I earned for my brothers education..." you said, smiling nevertheless.

"Okay. I don't want you getting that procedure anyway." Jungkook replied, seriously.

"I was playing to, though. Once my brother would be old enough to earn. He'll be getting a part-time job soon...Why don't you want me to have it done?

"I don't want you seeing the world, Angel it is in a good place out here. I'm just... Want to shield you from everyone's evil eyes"

"But I want to see you. I wanna be normal. I want to today, I want to cook, go to places without a stupid cane, I-"

Jungkook kissed you, without a warning. He kiss you sweetly, teeth tugging at your lip, tugging your cheeks, as if it were the last day on earth.

Moving away, strand of saliva kit and acting your lips as his breath hitched, seeing your reddened lips.

This time, he grabbed his face, slamming your own lips on his, as he felt the taste of your cherry lip balm. He groaned as you suck his bottom lip.

Little, breathing sounds were audible of the two of you, as the two of you parted gasping for oxygen.

A speak smile formed on jungkook's lips as he pecked your lips once again.

Never say you want to be ordinary. Normal. Because normal sucks. Thrive outside the lines... Because that's what you're meant for.

"I love you, Jungkook." You whispered, as he smiled back at you, kissing your forehead sweetly.

"If you decide to get that surgery, I'll be here no matter what, capisce?"

"capisce"