Your eyes tell 6.

Sitting on the end of the wooden wharf, your legs dangled in the air, as you swung them, while sitting in silence.

This area was the place you went to whenever you felt down. The one place you didn't have to fake a smile at.

To everyone, you were either known as the blind girl or the person that always smiled no matter what, like a weirdo.

But unlike jungkook, you were always kind and giving, alway putting other before your own happiness. You never shut anyone out. You were never once cold.

And although he may have lashed out at you...you knew he was a good human being.

Something just held him back.

You felt your phone vibrate in your lap, surprising you. You early got phone calls, other than your younger brother in high school or your colleague at the florists shop.

Assuming it was one of them, you slid your hand over the screen until you answered the call. "H-hello? Who is this?" You asked, voice small.

"One of your customers. I've a complaint, where can we meet? Your coworkers refused to help me." The man spoke, in an awkward high pitched voice, as if he tried changing his normal voice.

"Is that all...what are you trying to do, stranger." You asked with a small smile on your face, knowing it was the cold guy you were stupidly crying over just a while ago.

"What? How did you- never mind. Just tell me where you are, Y/n. I want to talk." Jungkook said, making you wonder how he found out your name..

If this is you wanting to apologize because you pity me, I'm okay stranger. You don't need to trouble yourself over this" you kindly reassured, but jungkook sensed something sad in the way you spoke.

"Besides, Im not telling you where I-"

"You don't have to, I found you." He said ending the phone call, dropping next to you, smirking.

You sighed, placing your phone back in your lap, sending his warm presence. "How can I help you, stranger?..." You asked, a little hesitant.

"Oh no, doll. I don't need help. Jus' came here to make sure you weren't gonna do anything stupid" Jungkook assured, looking straight at the sky with you.

Sitting in silence for awhile, you finally spoke.

"Before I assume you're a murderer...what's your name?" You asked, making Jungkook chuckle.

"Jungkook. Jeon jungkook. Do you come here often?" Jungkook question back.

"It's peaceful. I used to come here with my family as a kid." You said, smiling as you reminisced the memories.

"Used to,huh?" What's your family like?" He questioned, leaning back, hands supporting him.

"They were lovely. I loved them so much...still can't believe that in just one day I lost slmlst all of them." You whispered with a smile of your face.

"If I may ask, what happened?" Jungkook asked, studying your facial expressions.

"We were on our way to Busan to visit my grandparents. My brother stayed at home since he had an important event coming up..."

"We were in the car until a drunk truck driver rammed his truck in two hours. I don't remember what happened after that."

"I woke up in the hospital to the news of my parents passing away, and beginning... Well, blind." You finished, as Jungkook raised your chin with his fingers, making you face him.

"Why do you ask your emotions with a smile? Why pretend to be fine?" Jungkook asked once again.

"There's always a person that has a harder than me. It wouldn't be fair if I did like the entire worlds problems when I know I can help someone." You confessed, still smiling.

"Its ok to not be okay, Y/n. Please... Don't pretend around me. That shit I said earlier, I wasn't pitying you"

Come into my arms, Y/. Cry it out. I know you want to." Jungkook whispered, as you wasted no time in hiding your face in his neck... Letting yourself cry.

"Don't suffer alone you never walk alone, yeah?" Jungkook comfort, rubbing your back

After a few minutes, you called his face, trying to sell his features, trying to memorize them.

"Y-you...didn't tell me about yourself" You said though your hiccups.

Jungkook smiled sweetly at you, an arm wrapped around you. "I'm just another misunderstood man, sweetheart." Jungkook said, connecting his forehead with yours.

That night, for the first time, Jungkook felt his heart flutter. And he would be lying if he said it was an exciting... It wasn't a good feeling because it felt euphoric.