Your eyes tell 9. FINALE

THREE WEEKS LATER

You thought yourself breathe through an oxygen mass, the sound of a heartbeat monitor beeping steadily waking you up.

There was a towel wrapped around your head. Or a Band-Aid. You couldn't really tell. It felt itchy, and you were tempted to scratch.

"Y/n? Oh, you're awake! Great! Here, I'll help you remove the bandage now, all right?" A sweet voice said, as you felt a tight grip on your Band-Aid.

"J-jungkook?" You whispered as a familiar sound harsh to you, kissing the side of your temple.

You gasp softly, showing the cloth removed from your face. Everything was blurry at first, giving you a slight headache.

But in a couple of minutes... Things start to get clearer. You felt jungkook kissed the palm of your hand, rubbing smooth circles on the back of it with his thumb.

You felt yourself get teary-eyed, Clasping your mouth with both hands at the sight of Jungkook.

You open your arms, as he climbed in bed next to you, hugging you tightly as he embraced, his own tears started to fall.

You're so...h-handsome, you know?" You whispered, smiling widely at him, as he fondly smiled back at you.

You sobbed in his arms, ignoring the massive headache you had because of the sudden crying after the surgery. You were so happy. Finally... Happy.

"You did so well baby... I'm so proud of you." He probably confessed, chest swelling with pride.

"Kook?" H-how was it... that you can tell the difference between my sincere small and the fake one?" You ask. You been generally curious, but never asked him before.

Jungkook sweetly hugged you closer to him, lifting your chin to make you look at him, a weak smile forming on his lips.

"Because, sweetheart, Your Eyes Tell."

"You laughed in pure Bliss, reaching up to kiss and once again."

You picked up each other's broken bits and emerged victorious in the end

You both found your happiness in each other.

THE END