3.

╔══════════════╗chapter three╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
chapter three
╚══════════════╝

It's been a whole week since Killian has arrived in Forks, Washington, and met the famous Cullen family that everyone in their town seems to be obsessed with. Besides seeing his family again for the first time is almost four years, it has been anything but special. Quite boring if he was being honest with himself.

He seemed to forget how ordinary and mundane a small town could be. At least when he was in Africa with Agnes for the past two years, they made things interesting for each other. They would come up with ridiculous bets, fight each other while Agnes helped Killian control his gift. At first when he learned of what he could make other people do with a simple order, he grew disgusted that he had that power. He never wanted to be able to control someone like that, but Agnes helped him realize that he may not have a choice one day.

So they practiced, but only until Killian was confident that he had a nice grip on his control. They learned as they went that Killian had to ask them to do what he wished for his gift to work, as well as he could only control one person at a time.

That was when he was ready to return home to Forks while Agnes returned to her home in London. They were finally both ready to return to their lives before they met Freddie in Africa. Agnes belonged to a coven in the outskirts of London before Freddie took her from them, so she could finally return to her own family there. She wished to pass on the knowledge of the vegetarian diet to them, so they could try to engage themselves with the humans much more. Killian can only wish that she succeeded.

She did not own a cellphone or any forms of communication, so he cannot get into contact with her no matter how much he wanted to.

After a week of living with his father and sister, Killian was finally going to be able to move into his new house today. The thing he was the most excited for was that that meant no longer having to eat the food Charlie brought to him at the dinner table. Charlie made sure that he was bringing home all of his son's old favorites before he deployed for the first time. Since he believes Killian was a POW, he is trying everything he possibly can to make sure that his son feels at home here once more. While Killian appreciated the sentiment of what his father was trying to do, he also felt horrible about his dad wasting money and food on him when it only tasted like ash in his mouth, and he only threw it right back up once he left the table. It was a continuous torture.

"I think that's the last box," Bella spoke to her brother carrying in a box of his clothing. Despite him repeatedly telling her that he could easily move into his new house by himself, Bella took it upon herself to help - even though she did slip and spill two boxes worth of belongings. He couldn't turn her away when all she wished to do was help. Which is why he only let her carry light boxes to make sure she didn't break anything if or when she dropped it. "Did you want some help unpacking?"