4.

╔══════════════╗chapter four ╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
chapter four
╚══════════════╝

Rosalie knew one thing for certain at this very moment. She was going to kill Edward and Emmett whenever they returned to the house. If they were smart it wouldn't be for awhile. Along with their entire conveniently missing family.

Miraculously, Emmett along with their whole family has disappeared, and now Killian Swan stands in front of her asking when they were leaving for Canada.

"I'm sorry, I thought Edward would have told you that he invited me to tag along," Killian apologizes. He continued standing in his spot awkwardly running his hand against the back of his neck in the living room with Rose angrily grumbling to yet another voicemail. Who she had called this time, he had no idea. Already, she had called Emmett, Jasper, Alice, and Esme. Multiple times.

"Except for that fact that Emmett and I weren't even going on a hunting trip to Canada tonight which makes me think that this was a set up," Rose forcefully presses the end call button on her phone to where he was surprised the device didn't snap in her hands. She looked royally pissed off, and he couldn't figure out why.

Killian folds his hands into his jean pockets to keep him from running his hands through his already messy hair before saying, "Set up? I don't know what you mean by that?"

"They obviously know that I'm curious about you, and they set this up for me to spend time with you," now pacing the room before placing her phone once again to her ear ready to verbally pounce on one of her adoptive siblings. She was more like grumbling to herself and didn't even realize what she had said.

"You're curious about me?" Killian watches Rose come to a dead stop after thinking back to what she had said.

"That's not what I meant," retching the phone down once more, she finally decides to give up and tosses it onto the love seat. Finally, she looks up at Killian for the first time after hearing about the stunt that her family is pulling. He was already watching her with a cocky smirk on his face. "Stop looking at me like that. I only meant that-,"

"I'm curious about you too, just so you know," Killian cuts her off before taking a seat on the same couch he sat on one week ago. He could see that the girl in front of him was shocked by his words with evidence by her widen eyes and risen eyebrows. "Is that such a terrible thing? Me being curious about you?"

"I mean, no, but," Rose tucked her hands into the back pocket of her jeans to keep from fidgeting with her nails at seeing the piercing look that was being shot her way. "I'm only curious about you because before last week none of us even knew you existed. Now you just show up into our lives, and none of us know a thing about you besides that you're Bella's brother."