A choice and news

Taron was about 14 when he decided to give up on his current career choice and to pursue acting. Before immediately telling his parents he would ask his friends at school the next day.

Taron couldn't wait to tell them but unfortunately his friends had over news for him. As he got out of his lesson he approached one of them who looked rather nervous. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Taron, don't fall out of judge us for this but. We're both gay." One of them said. "Hey. I support." Taron smiled at them both. "Anyway. I want to be an actor now!" He shouted. "Woah! I reckon you could do that!" They said. "Anyone can do anything if they set their mind to it" he said but also cringing as his 12 year old self. "Yeah you're right" his friend said as they left. Taron was left alone to comprehend what has just happened. He had been friends with a gay person. He had no problem but didn't know whether he was gay himself. He couldn't get it off his mind all day.

As soon as he got home he told his mum everything. "Hey mum. So I've decided I want to do acting!" He said. "Wow thats a change of mind" his mum said. "And also my friends are gay. I don't know whether I am as well" he said in a panicked tone. "Well you either are or aren't" his mum said. Taron expected more than that but left still stressed about it all.

A few hours later his mum called him down. "Hey Taron so I found an acting school in London for you. I know it's a while from wales but if you really want to do it then you can go" his mum said. "Alright I'll do it" he smiled excited about his new career choice and couldn't wait to get started.