Taron and Emily

Taron woke up from his hangover and saw his phone and realised he had loads of messages from Emily asking if they wanted to go out anywhere for the day. He decided "why not" and replied "yeah let's go to Starbucks". He got up and got ready and left.
He got there earlier and was waiting for a while until she showed up. They hugged and then went on to enjoy their day.

A few months had passed and they became really close and she moved in with Taron and he knew he had to ask the question but he was also quite nervous as well but he decided to go for it. Emily was coming downstairs and he stopped her. "Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shaking. Emily looked at him in shock. "Yes! Yes I will" she replied hugging him. Taron hugged back cheerful.

They were hanging out and attending kingsman premieres together for a few years until things began to fall apart. They began to frequently argue over house work and usual things couples argue about. She complained he was too cheap with all the money he earned but he always had an excuse back. "I'd like to see how you spent your money if you were anything better than a server at a pub!" He screamed. Hearing those words made her upset and angry and she stormed off upstairs. Taron felt bad and tried to apologise but she didn't want to listen.

That following night he went to the pub she worked at to try and find her and apologise only to catch her cheating on him with her colleague. "Emily?! What..?" He asked in shock. "Well, what you did expect those words you said made me want to find someone else" she said back in a drunk tone. "No that's not true because you claimed you wanted someone who was rich" he shouted running out the pub to his car. Emily didn't care.

He slammed his car door shut totally in shock and was trying not to cry in public. His long term girlfriend. Gone. He couldn't believe it but drove home and began drinking to clear his mind. He drank too much and frequently did every night knowing it wasn't good for him but he didn't care as long as none of his family or friends or most importantly fans found out he would be ok.